Chapter 3: The spark

So this song actually goes with the story can you believe welp anyways enjoy the story!!!

Y/n POV
We finally got to the pals house, and I'm so frigging excited. We walked up to the door and knocked. Someone immediately answered, it was Denis. "Omg guys!!!" He yelled to Corl, Sub, and Alex. "Come on in!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me in since I was day dreaming about him and me. I felt something when he did that I felt a a ...

Denis POV
A spark, I felt a spark when I grabbed y/n hand. I liked her a lot. She looked beautiful she was wearing this...

Whit this hairstyle except with your hair color

She looked stunning!!! I started to blush and she stared at me smiling her beautiful smile

She looked stunning!!! I started to blush and she stared at me smiling her beautiful smile. I dragged Elijah and the rest of the pals to the other room. "So when are we gonna ask her!" I said excited. "Now right now!!! I'll get her" CORL said running out of the room and yelling "Y/N!!! COME HERE!!!!" She came quickly and very worried. We looked at her and sat her down she looked very confused. "So y/n we were wondering if you'd like to be apart of the pals?" I said with a bright red face and a smile. She stared at us and started to turn on her camera that she was holding in her hand. We were so confused. "Hi my lovely monkeys so as you know I'm here at the pals house and guess what, that asked me to be in the pals!!!!" She said introing her video. She flipped the camera around to show all of our faces. "And I said... YES! OF COURSE I WOULD BE IN THE PALS!!! So my little monkeys go to the pals channel and subscribe to see me, my brother, DenisDaily, Corlhorl, Alex, and Sub." She said excitedly. She turned the camera off and stared at us. She was beautiful, amazing, I wanted to kiss her but I couldn't she probably doesn't even like me.

CORL POV
Y/n said yes!!! I saw her look at Denis and smiled. She liked him and Denis likes her I gotta tell him. I also got an idea a wonderful idea but I want to wait. Y/n started to walk out with the rest of us. We saw Kyleigh and Ethan. " CONGRATS Y/N IM SO PROUD IF YOU!!!" They both said with a smile. I dragged Denis aside and told him "OMG y/n SHE LIKES YOU DUDE ASK HER OUT!!!" I said practically yelling. "Hold up how do you know?" Denis said with a faint smile. "I saw the way she looked at you!!!" I said. "Listen her birthday is in a month ask her then." I said running to the group. I left him to think.

Authors note
Hey I hope you liked the chapter!!! Do you think Denis will ask her or chicken out? What's Corls big idea? Tell me any feed back in the comment!!!
Keep swinging monkeys

Words 499