Chapter 15: The Hospital

I know this song has cuss words so put it up to your ear. But this song fits with the story. I tried to get a clean version but there were none. :( sorry.

Denis POV
When the paramedics arrived, they put her on a stretcher and only allowed family to go in. So me and the others had to drive there. I was so scared for y/n. Normally when people get stabbed in the stomach they they die. Please don't die y/n. We arrived at the hospital and they didn't let anybody go in her room. So all of us were waiting in the lobby for about an hour. Someone finally walked out of y/n room. The women said we could go in. When I walked in I saw her face pale and blood all over her. Her eyes was closed, just laying there like she was lifeless. I started to cry and held y/n hand. "So we ran tests and the results came up negative. There is a 35% chance that she might make it. But there is a 65% chance that she might not." When the nurse said that. I immediately broke down and ran out of the room. Outside the hospital and sat on a curb. I cried there for 5 minutes before I heard footsteps. "Sir are you ok? I know it's hard. Was she family?" I looked back and it was a nurse, who looked about my age. Probably in training or something. "Yeah I'm fine, I just she was a great friend." I lied why would I lie. She sat down next. She looked into my eyes and said "I'm Laura, what's your name." "Denis..." I replied. She started to lean in and kissed me. I don't like this get... I kissed back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist. Until "Denis, why?" It was Kyleigh, I was like a big brother to her. "Wait!" I ran after her, leaving Laura behind. "Please don't tell anybody." I said. "Ok, but you have to tell me one thing. Do you love her more than y/n." She said in tears. Y/n would probably die and I really liked Laura. "Yes" why would I say yes I love y/n. "Then I think you should leave and never speak to me or y/n ever again. By the way I came out here to tell you, They got the wrong tests back so y/n going to live." When Kyleigh said that she turned around and ran back inside. I cried, but I have Laura. I turned around and ran back to her. "Hey, do you wanna be my girlfriend." I asked her. "Sure" she kissed me and I kissed back. So what, I'm in love with someone else.

Kyleigh POV
THAT STUPID LITTLE BISCUIT EATER! HOW DARE HE! OF COURSE IM GOING TO TELL EVERYONE! "GUYS." Was all I managed to get out before crying. "What did you tell Denis the good news?" Elijah said. "Yes but when I walked outside I saw Denis kissing some nurse. He saw me and told me not to tell but I asked him do you loved her more than y/n. He said yes and I told him not to see any of us again." I said in all one breath. Then I cried. I looked over and saw y/n her eyes open with tears. She heard everything I said. "I'm so sorry y/n!" I said. Everyone looked towards y/n, they knew she heard me. I looked to everyone and Ethan and Elijah were gone. Oh no! I ran out of the room looking for them. "ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME, HE TOOK MY CAR!" Elijah said in Anger. I was confused but I realized that they took Elijah's and Ethan's car to follow us in the ambulance. They broke down crying. "I know it's hard guys but we have to make it through together. Sibling power?" I put my hand in a fist and stuck it out. "Sibling power." They said smiling. We do that so we all know we're here for each other. But I still don't get it, he loved y/n why would he do that.

Authors note
Ok so Denis didn't just do that because he's mean. He did it because. HA FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. 😐 Any feedback or suggestions, put them in the comments! I know I already shouted this book out, but it's really good so far. It's called Only him by palsFanFics. Now it's time for the kitty of the chapter!

Aaaa look at this little itty bitty pretty kitty! It's gotta bow tie on

Aaaa look at this little itty bitty pretty kitty! It's gotta bow tie on. Keep swinging monkeys

Words 764