Chapter 23: HOLY MOLY, VACAY!

Sorry doesn't go with the chapter, of course byeeeee!

Y/n POV
Now that we've all been talking and asking Courtney questions it was time for the presents! I'm really excited for Denis to see my present!!! Everybody gave each other presents, I unwrapped all of mine, except Denis'. I got a new mic (from sub and Skyler), a vlog camera (from Elijah an Ethan, the style I got Denis), A dozen bath bombs (from Ally), a really nice heart necklace (from Alessandra), a new paint set with brushes (from Marlaina and Corl), a couple canvases and colored pencils (from Hayden and Alex), a bracelet with my birthday and name and y/bs your birthstone, I lost this bracelet when I was like 16, I loved it and was very sad it was gone but I guess Kyleigh found it, and I got a new guitar and pic (from Courtney). After I was done Kyleigh said "I found the bracelet when I was cleaning my old room, I guess I forgot I found it and never gave it back." I grinned, "THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!" I said hugging each one individually. "You never opened mine." Denis said with a frown. "That's cuz you need to open mine first!" I said punching him playfully. "Ok ok, I guess I'll open yours." He slowest opened my present. "Hurry up silly!" I joked. He finally opened it, his face turned to a confused look, "why would you wrap it two times?" He said with a playful annoyed tone. "Turn it over." I said. He turned it over and saw two tickets to Coachella if ya don't know what that is it's basically a fancy rap concert. His face lit up, "thank you!" He said hugging me, he was gonna kiss me but I pulled away. "There's more unwrap it!" I said playfully. "Ok ok." He unwrapped the next layer and his face looked confused. "It's a vlog camera so you can start vlogging with me." I said excitedly. "Oh this is so cool, now I have no excuse not to vlog, danget." He playfully frowned. "Oh we would've got it way earlier if there wasn't a newer version coming out during Christmas time." I said smiling a bright smile. "Thank you I love it!" "THERES MORE!!! Unwrap it!" I yelled. He unwrapped another layer revealing the Disney world tickets. "I heard Disney world is amazing!" I said. "I know I've been, haven't you?" He said confused. The truth is we never went to Disney world or land like ever. My parents never "believed" in that kind of thing, don't ask me. I really think they just hated the little kids coughing and sneezing without covering their mouthes, their big germaphobes. "N no." I said stuttering. Denis looked at Elijah. "Our parents hated that kind of thing, big germaphobes." Elijah said for me. "Oh well, now it'll be a surprise for you!" He said with a smile, a dreamy smile! "NOW MY GIFT!" He yelled at me. "Ok ok" I grabbed his gift and opened it. I was SHOOK!!! It it is two tickets t to HAWAII! "Holy friggin crap, DENIS!" I said still shook as heck. I grabbed Denis and pulled him in for a kiss, I pulled away. "I friggen love it!" I said whispering in his ear. "I love mine two!" "When is it?" I said curious. "In about..." he looked down at his wrist pretending to be a watch. "7 days!" WHAT?! How could he I gotta go to the store. "DENIS, I GOTTA GO TO THE STORE THEN ANOTHER STORE THEN THEN..." I got cut off. "I have all the flights, the hotels, the passports, the everything. All you need to do is pack and go to the store for some more summer clothes if you want." I started to calm down, he pulled me into him making me sit on his lap.

Denis POV
Not gonna lie, I LOVED Y/n gifts they were amazing! I can't wait to vlog on my channel, she said she's gonna teach me tomorrow so we can vlog in Hawaii. I'm very happy she liked it. After we got all the wrapping paper was cleaned up, we started watching Elf. Me and y/n was cuddling on the right side of the couch. Everybody else was already asleep but it was only like 10:00 am. Oh yeah me, y/n, and Kyleigh woke them up at 5:00. Oh well, at least y/n is awake. Never mind, I felt something fall into my lap. It was y/n head, she was asleep. I played with her hair until I felt tired. I soon dosed off and everything went black.

Authors note
HEY GUYS!!!! Hope ya liked it, and before you ask Denis isn't gonna propose or is he, nah I'm kidding, he's not. Sooo I'm at kitner house, which is just a so called haunted house and we're doing a murder mystery I'm supposed to be a jazz singer, I'll put a pic in another chapter if ya wanna see it! No kitty of the chapter cuz this is a family trip so yeah, btw if you haven't already go check out the latest DENISDAILY video and give him some love cuz he's very sick. BYE!
Keep swinging monkeys

Words 882