Chapter 18: BF tag and EX?!

This song is not my choir, but Denis and y/n Sing this, well not all of it cuz I'm to lazy.😂

Y/n POV
After I told Laura to leave, I asked Denis if he wanted to do the boyfriend tag. This time no distractions, he said yes and we walked to the house. "Hey Skyler, thanks for punching her for me." I said. "No problem she needed a good beating." She said laughing. "You know, you don't have to look for Lauren just to talk to her. She deserves nothing." Skyler said under her breath. We got to the house I grabbed the faces and headed upstairs. Denis was already in my room. "Ok can you get the camera sat up so I can deal with the live stream stuff." I said with a smile. We got everything ready and I turned on the camera. I waited for some people but before I could say anything 48 million people were in my live stream. "I know, I'm okay I'm okay!" I was reading comments all of them was like HOLY CRAP YOU OK!!! "Ok guys today we're gonna do a boyfriend tag!" "First question is from Lolagipsy, she asks who's the better singer, you all should do a duet! Ok that's easy enough. How about Sleigh Ride since it's Christmas time
Y- Just hear those Sleigh bells jingling ring ring tingling too, come on its lovely weather for a Sleigh ride together with you
D- outside the snow is falling and friends are calling you hoo. Come on it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you.
Y and D- giddy up giddy up giddy up lets go let's look at the show
Y- were riding in a wonder lan D- were riding in a wonderland of snow
Y and D- giddy up giddy up giddy up its grand just holding your hand. We're gliding along with a song of a winters fairy land
Y- our cheeks are D- Nice and Rosy, Comfy, cozy, were together, just like to birds of feather
I'm to lazy to write the rest. I'm in choir and we sang this song lol!
We finished the song and I looked at the comments "who did the best?" I said. "I think it's both." Denis said. "Yay ok next question is from queenisabel Are you to actually dating?" Yes we are and to prove it" I kiss Denis, he kisses back. "See I love him" "and I love her!" Denis replied staring into my y/c your color eyes. "Okay next and final question, yes I know it's short! Ok this is from lilabelle63 When are you all gonna post more blogs and stuff together. Ok Lila to answer your question, we'all do it soon. We're throwing a Christmas party with all of our friends so I'll vlog that." I said smiling. "Well that's the end by monkies!" Denis said it perfectly. I switched off the camera. "So what do you wanna do now?" Denis asked. "Um... we could go Christmas shopping for our friends. Or um... we c..." He interrupted me by kissing me. I kissed back we sat back on the bed. Still kissing, I remembered what he said I love her too did he mean it, since I said it. I pulled away and walked out of the room for a second, I wanted to get Denis something for all the hardships he had to get to me.
Flash Back
I want to get Denis something but what. I know his Christmas gift but not this one. It has to be special then I saw something. An ornament, a beautiful glass ornament that I could write y/n + Denis on. I could fill if with fake snow.
End of flashback
I got the ornament and was heading back to my room to give it to Denis. But I saw my door closed. I also heard talking, it said d- Denis, u- unknown
D- I know you love me but I have feelings for someone else
U- But you used to love me, you said you'd love me till the day I died!
D- well I guess I lied
U- maybe just maybe, this will change your mind
D- what?
Silence. I heard a loud thump and shuffling on the bed. What was it?

Denis POV
Y/n walked out of the room, for what I don't really know. I stared down at my phone scrolling through twitter until I heard knocks at the window. It was Bella, she was my ex, I loved her but know I love y/n. Bella left for her college so I broke up with her, because long distance never works.
U- Hey Denis, I still love you I never stopped. I dropped out but could never find you.
D- I know you love me but I have feelings for someone else.
U- but you used to love me, you said you'd love me till the day I died
D- well I guess I lied
U- maybe just maybe this will change your mind!
D- what?
She pushed me onto the bed and started making out with me, for some dumb reason I liked it and kissed back. Y/n could walk in any second. But I don't care, did I love Bella more. She was a good kisser. NO NO I LOVE Y/N! I pushed Bella off of me and got up, but I fell right back down this time ME starting the kiss. I can't do this I love y/n! I pushed Bella back off. "I love you!" Bella said once more. "I I love you too!" I said NO WHY WOULD MY MOUTH DO THAT! "Y/n walked in. "Oh who's this?" Y/n asks. "I'm Bella and I'm his girlfriend, isn't that right babe." Then she kissed me, I kissed back. Why am I doing this. "I tried to play along that I didn't listen to everything. Because you said you didn't love her. But now I know that this obviously wasn't meant to be. I thought, when I first met you it could never be! But when Kyleigh told me you liked me I thought could it be! But now I see it can't!" Y/n was crying, she threw something at me, a box. She ran out crying. "I'm sorry I..." "it's ok Denis you love me now." Bella said, I looked at her with anger in my eyes. I I slapped her hard. She ran out through the window crying "I will never come back you had your chance but you blew it!" She said running off. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?.... I LOVED Y/N NOT BELLA, BUT I SCREWED UP! I CANT BLAME BELLA SHE DID NOTHING!!! UGHHHH....

Authors note
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I hope you like this long chapter and I figured out what I'm gonna do for Christmas. YAY!!! I WANT YOU ALL TO GO READ A BOOK CALLED OPPOSITES ATTRACT BY ThePalsexe GO CHECK HER STORIES OUT CUZ THEY GOOD!!! NOW FOR THE KITTY OF THE CHAPTER!

AAA LOOK AT THIS LITTLE ITTY BITTY PRETTY KITTY! If you want your kitty or you have a cute kitty pic, create a story with some and tell me the story name in the comments! Keep swinging monkeys

Keep swinging monkeys

Words 1209