Chapter 35: "GET OFF"

Lauren POV
"See I told you my plan would work scar, all we had to do was honk at them." I said laughing, "Lauren we could've killed them!! And your seriously laughing?!" "So what?" I responded. Scar doesn't get it... ever since I met y/n I wanted her life, she's so care free. She's got it all, I want happiness like that. The only way I can get it is to get her alone, nobody else can be with her.

Y/n POV
"Denis I have to go" I said and tried to rush out the door, he grabbed my arm. "NO Y/N L/N you listen to me right now. I have spent so long trying to keep you safe and happy, I've spent everything risked everything to be with you. So much crap has happened these past few months, but you know I wouldn't change a thing because I love you. But now I'm considering if you still love me, you go off in secret and you go into really serious situations. Never explaining anything to me until it's over. This time I'm coming with you and your explaining everything"

I was in shock with his response, he cared a lot about me. But he couldn't come, Lauren said she wanted us to be alone. "I'm sorry, I really am but you can't come with me or I won't get help" "I CAN HELP YOU, why do you need lauren. I'm right here" I- I couldn't speak. I grabbed my arm back and ran, I could see him staring at me as I left. I made a mistake but I need help, help that Denis can't give me.

Denis POV
She left, she actually left. Why can't we be how we used to be, just us no secrets. I'm tired of all of this, I have to go see my friends in the hospital from a terrible car crash. Two of y/n's friends went missing. When will this end?! "Are y'all coming with me?" I asked the others... "yeah of course we are" they responded. "We need to call the police first, they've been missing over 24 hours now" I pulled out my phone and gave the police all of their information. Then we left for the hospital.

Y/n POV
I do feel bad for leaving him... but I'm almost here. Almost to where I can get help and end all of this and be with Denis without all of this crap. "In 20 feet turn right and your destination is on your left" the soft spoken- British lady said in the gps. I forgot I put her British... I giggled.

I walked inside the house, it was big... red- old bricks covering the outside. Two stories as well, she welcomed me with open arms. "Ok I need your help-" I was interrupted, "woah there why don't you slow down. Would you like any water?" Why does everyone thinks she's up to something, she's so nice now. "No thank you, lauren I need your help. Do you remember that girl named Scar in high school?" "Yeah of course I do, it's a pity she went insane" I looked at her surprised she knew how insane she was. She saw my confusion... "She went to me asking if I wanted to get revenge on you, but I told her I'd changed and we were good. I told her I was going to get her help, but she left and I couldn't reach her. I told the cops but they couldn't do anything." She explained.

"I knew she hated me, she wanted to get me alone. She- she killed alessandra, she crashed my friends car. Now their in terrible condition, she even kidnapped my two bestfriends. I need help finding her and bringing her to justice and finding my friends."

"I can try to help find her, we can look up her instagram and I can dm her saying I want back in on the plan. It'll lead her here!!" I smiled, I was so close I knew lauren could help. We searched Instagram for a good 30 minutes...

"I FOUND IT" lauren screamed, she started to dm her. Minutes went by and she replied, 'I'm in meet at my place in 10' lauren texted back. Scar agreed, all we have to do is wait even longer.

"Lauren, let's discuss business" scar screamed, I was hiding behind some old boxes. I recorded the whole thing, "scar, you came. I'm here, what's the plan?" "We- we umm we have to- umm we have to kill everyone back at the house. They're going to the hospital, an- another car accident wouldn't hurt" scar looked scared and she stuttered when she was saying that. But it didn't matter, I saved the video and sent it to Denis. 'Go to the police, Lauren's in on the trap' I sent the text and got out of my hiding spot. "FREEZE" she stood in place. "This is the last time you mess with me and my life, now sit down" I demanded. She backed up to a chair and I got the duct tape, your going to jail beatch!

I finally caught her- finally my life can be normal. I celebrated with lauren, I was so happy she could help!! She stopped jumping, "y/n can you sit down..." I sat down on the couch. "What's up?" "It's just you know when you stole my boyfriend and I was mad?" "Yeah?" I questioned her, I thought she was done with this. "Well, I didn't even like him. I liked-" she stepped closer to me and sat on top of me. I was getting uncomfortable... "you-" she didn't finish her sentence, she kissed me?! I tried to push her off but she was too strong. She layed me down even farther, I couldn't get up. "Stop fighting" she whispered in my ear. She kissed me more passionately even though I wasn't kissing back. She started to pull off my shirt, I tried to fight it but her grasp was too strong.

"Get off!!" I yelled but it didn't help, she just held me tighter. She took off her shirt as well, still fighting I saw an empty bottle on the coffee table. I tried reaching it, but I needed a bit more arm length. She started taking off my bra, but that's when I got wiggle room to grab the bottle. I smashed it on her head, she lost her grip and I pushed her off. I put my shirt back on and I ran out of the house. I called Denis... pick up... pick up. It rang and rang "hello?" "BABE YOU WERE RIGHT!!"

Authors note
Haha that took a turn, Lauren wants y/n not Denis... who expected thatttt.