Chapter 6: The question

OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT A SONG THAT ACTUALLY GOES WITH THE STORY!!! In case your confused how it goes with it Denis has high hope that y/n will say yes about being his girlfriend and it's a really good song!!!;)

Y/n POV
It was around 8 and the party was over. My friends were staying for Valentine's Day so that's good. I was about to head up in my room but something grabbed my hand it was Denis. I blushed and he said come with him. We went in his car and drove. I didn't know where though.

Denis POV
The party was over and I grabbed y/n hand, pulled her in my car and I drove. Corl was at the spot setting things up. We shortly arrived and I put a blind fold on her head just for the surprise of it. I guided her down a path and sat her down on a blanket that had...

Y/n POV
Denis blindfolded me for some reason and took me out of the car I could feel a nice breeze hit my cheek. He took off the blind fold. I saw a blanket with candles, some sparkling lemonade, my favorite food f/f (favorite food), and Denis smiling. "It's beautiful Denis." "I thought you would like to have a picnic then watch the sunset." Denis said blushing. I stared at him all I could do was smile. He took my hand and sat me down. We ate and talked for a while until he packed things up. It was nearly sunset. He scooted closer beside me and held my hand pulling me close to him. He turned me around to face his handsome face and said "I've liked you for a while now y/n, will you go out with me?" He said smiling. All I could think about is what my ex friend did to me and then I realized it doesn't matter. I'm happy when Denis is around. "Denis I I would love to be yours!" He looked at me with pure joy. He slowly leaned in and gently kissed my lips and I kissed back. I pulled away and set my head on his shoulder watching the sun slowly go below the horizon. That kiss was the best, the spark was there, everything was there.

Denis POV
She pulled away, we sat staring in each other's eyes, until the sunset started. We both turned to watch it, her eyes glistened. I loved her she was so kind and beautiful. She layed her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the car. We drove home and I put her in my bed. I got my teeth brushed and my pjs on and layed there in the dark next to y/n for a good hour. Thinking about the kiss and her. I gently kissed her cheek and fell asleep her in my arms.

Authors note
So I hope you liked the romance part. I love writing stuff like that cuz it's so cute. Anyways I'm always excepting ideas for my story and I'll shout ya out!!!
Keep swinging monkeys

Words 502