Chapter 12: I miss you!

So this song actually fits. You'll see how later. But it's soooo sad!

Denis POV
I heard y/n yell at me after me and Lauren left. I wasn't even gonna try to talk to her. She's just shove right past me. So I went and bought a new house like 30 minutes away from my old one. It's been 3 weeks. Y/n and the rest have been uploading videos like always but not me. The weird thing is y/n never said anything about me to all her fans. I've read the comments on her videos. Y/n commented and tagged one of the comments that said hey where had Dingo been! Love your vids btw! Y/n replied saying "I'm sorry Denis isn't gonna be in my videos for a while." I was watching some of her videos when I got a new notification on my phone. I checked and it was a youtube notification saying I've been lying to you guys. It was y/n channel. I watched it and cried, cried, cried.

Y/n POV
It's been 3 weeks since the incident with Denis and Lauren. Me and the pals (except Denis obviously) posted like normal. Kyleigh got the rest of my friends to believe her when she says that Denis was forced to. But it was obviously not meant to be. My friends kept trying to get me to believe them but I just couldn't until I remembered. Denis, before they kissed he said always believe me! He wouldn't say that if he was with Lauren. But believe what? "KYLEIGH!" I yelled to get her up in my room. "Yeah sis!" She said. "What did Denis want me to believe." "He wait do you believe us, FINALLY! He wanted you to believe that he did what he did because Lauren was threatening to hurt you. He didn't want that to happen so he did what she said." Kyleigh said nearly crying. "Yknow I really like Denis, you and him were perfect. If you do believe me and your dear friends. Make it up to Denis. I've looked for him and couldn't find him. Now it's your turn!" She said that and ran out of the room. I did believe her. I thought of what I could do to find and talk to Denis. Make a video. I turned my camera on and I was crying. "Ok so guys I've been lying to you. Me and Denis, well you see. I was kidnapped by my high school enemy, Lauren. Lauren made Denis do what ever she said so I wouldn't get hurt. They they kissed. I never believed that it was blackmail. But it was so Denis if your watching. I love you, I truly do and if you don't believe me. I made a song. If you still love me please come back to me and we can talk everything out. Well here it goes...
Ok so I got lazy. Sorry! But the song above is the one she sang. You know what I'll put it down here to do you will listen to it! Cuz it's sad and it fits the mood.

After I finished singing I broke down and stopped the video. I finally believed him. I love him!

Authors note
Sorry it was a short chapter but what do you think Denis will do! Will Lauren come back ;) *cough*yes. Welp today is the birthday of thepalsfan200 so go check her books out cuz there good. OHHHH AND HERES THE KITTY OF THE DAY!!...

Ahhhhh look at this little itty bitty kitty (Denis says it all the time)Keep swinging monkeys

Keep swinging monkeys

Words 600