Chapter 9: Um, that just happened

This chapter was so odd, no song could fit it! Lol. Tell me if you got any songs to put in chapters in the comments.

Y/n POV
Alex just suggested to play 7 minutes in heaven. That game is basically that you have to go in a room with a random person in the group, you can do what ever you want for 7 minutes. I hope I get Denis. "Ok, give me the bucket and I'll right down all the names. Ok y/n, me, Aless, Hayden, Ally, Marlaina, Elijah, Ethan, Sub, Corl, Alex, and Skyler." Denis said with his adorable smile. "Ok so first up y/n and Denis." Alex said. OMG THANK THE GODS. I walked in a room with Denis beside me. I think it was a guest room. When we got in and closed the door he said "So do you wanna talk about the experience or " "Actually I can we just not talk." I said. "Sure" he said while leaning. He kissed my lips softly and I kissed back. 7 minutes went by very quickly. Me and Denis left the room but I realized "WAIT WHERES KYLEIGH!" "Don't worry she's at your house y/n" Denis said calming me down. I nodded and I heard Elijah say "Ooooo I bet I know what you all did." I rolled my eyes "ok so next up is Corl and Marlaina." Alex said.

Marlaina POV
I was actually glad I got Corl, I have a huge crush on him. I walked with him to his room. "Ummm so I I REALLY like you and I was wondering if you'd go o out with m me." Corl said stuttering a lot. "YES I mean yes I would love to." I said really excited. He leaned in and kissed my lips I kissed back. 7 minutes soon was over. I walked out with his hand in mine. "So you guys dating or something?" Alex said. "As a matter of fact we are." Corl said kissing me on the cheek. "Congrats guys!" Everyone said. "Ok so now Sub and Skyler are next." Alex said

Skyler POV
I was really happy when Alex said Sub, because I really like him. He's shy and cute. We walked in the room and sat on the bed. "So what do you wanna do?" I said. "Umm I don't know you pick." Sub said with a shy smile. "Okay" I leaned in and kissed his beautiful lips. He kissed back, I wasn't expecting it but he did. I broke away. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He said staring into my eyes. "Yes!" He leaned in again... 7 minutes was over already. We walked out hand in hand. "Well I guess that means you two are dating." Alex said laughing. "Well anyways next is me and Hayden." Alex said smiling.

Hayden POV
OMG I was gonna be in a room alone with Alex. I'm kinda shy but like he's so cute. After Alex closed the door he said "ok so Hayden I like you but if you want to not date like the others..." "I like you too Alex! I would love to be your girlfriend." We talked for a while until he suddenly kissed me, I liked it and kissed back. We went out of the room, after the 7 minutes was up, holding hands. "WELP THEIR DATING!" I heard Denis yell, but he wasn't mad it was more of a laughing yell. Alex started to speak "next is Aless and Ethan." I looked over knowing Aless liked him, she was blushing.

Aless POV
So I really like Ethan but I'm not ready for a relationship right now, because I just broke up with my other ex boyfriend, Cameron, I broke up with him though. We walked into the room I closed the door and hopped on the door. "Ok I like you" he immediately said. "Oh well I li..." Ethan interrupted me with a kiss. I kissed back, I liked him, I can't keep my feelings back. "Do you wanna be my..." This time I interrupted him by saying "yes" We went downstairs holding hands like everybody else did. "Of course" I laughed at y/n, who said it. "Welp last but not least Elijah and Ally." Alex said.

Ally POV
I didn't like Elijah all that much. But I'm not an idiot, I knew he liked me. He grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs. I sat on the bed. I stared into his beautiful brown eyes. Wait what, you don't like him. Stop it. Stop... my thoughts were interrupted by a kiss, gosh darnet I kissed back. "You don't have to say it, yes" I said smiling. We walked out of the room hand in hand, of course. "Ok so like everybody is dating each other now!" Marlaina said. "Well we can share houses now." Y/n said. "OH NO! MY FANS THEY NEED TO KNOW ALL OF THIS! LISTEN HEAR EVERYONE! TOMORROW WE NEED TO RECORD A VIDEO ABOUT ALL OF THIS!!!" Y/n yelled. "Ok baby just calm down, lets all go to bed." Denis said laughing. He called her baby sooo cute. "Sorry, but okay I'm tired anyways." Y/n said. We all went to bed.

Authors note
OMG HI GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 53 READS! This chapter was really long cuz they all got together, yay. Today's shout out is to... sfhalo *claps* for following me. If you have any feedback or ideas tell me in the comments.
Keep swinging monkeys

Words 907