Chapter 2: Meeting up with the pals!!!

Ok so listen the song does not have to do with the story again. I just love the greatest showman, this is my second favorite song from the movie!!!

Denis POV
I'm so excited Sketch/Elijah, Ethan, Kyleigh, and y/n was coming today. I have a bit of a crush on y/n oh who am I kidding A LOT of a crush on her. She's just so beautiful. The reason their coming is because we're gonna ask y/n if she would like to be in the pals. I hope she says yes. I live with Alex, Braden/CORL, and Sub. I know they don't live together but just pretend ;). I think they are all excited too!!!

Braden's POV
Elijah and his siblings are coming today, cuz we want to know if y/n would join the pals I hope she says yes. I know Denis likes y/n but does she like him. I on the other hand don't like anybody at the moment. Jeez I just realized the house next to us has been trying to be able to be sold. It's a big house with 5 rooms. OMG I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA EVER!!!

Alex POV
Skoop is coming to day with his siblings, I'm very excited!!! I've been talking to Kyleigh a lot lately about Denis and Y/n. I've been trying to figure out if Denis likes y/n. Cuz Kyleigh said y/n liked Denis like a lot.

Sub POV
I don't talk much unless I'm around friends or their family so I'm very excited for sketch and his siblings to come later.

AUTHORS NOTE
I'm so very sorry it's short the next one will be longer and more juicier. I promise!!! But what is corls big idea???
Keep swinging monkeys

Words 274