Chapter 32: Scar?!

Lol forgot to write the chapter number on prank wars :)

Just gonna put this out there, the song has nothing to do with the story ;)

Aless POV
"Tell. Me. Everything" y/n said, looking me dead in the eyes. I took a sip of my drink and looked around for one more check. Then I began, "as you might know we would never want to break up with Elijah, Ethan, and the others. We loved them so much, but while you and Denis were gone. Congratulations by the way." I paused and looked down at her ring "beautiful... any ways while you two were gone us girls decided on a girls trip. We went to the beach, ate lunch, a lot of fun stuff away from the guys. Kyleigh didn't come, she supervised the boys. But when we were filling up on gas a strange lady about our age approached us." I stopped to get my thoughts in check. Y/n was just staring at me, I could tell she was listening.

"This lady was wearing a black hoodie and with a old rock band on it. Along with the hoodie she wore black ripped jeans. Showing pale, red skin. I was the one filling up while the others were in the car. When they saw her start to walk up to me they got out of the car and tried to help get her away from me. But when she pulled down her hood she looked oddly familiar. She had long brown hair and piercing dark brown eyes." I stopped what I was saying so y/n could take it in.

Then I began again. "She has a huge scar on her face crossing the right side of the forehead going straight onto her lips." I paused once more for y/n to recall this lady I was talking about. But silence filled the conversation. "Y/n it was Scar from senior year. The girl who always wore dark clothes to hide away from everybody. The girl who never had friends, and was always made fun of because of her face. The girl who finally got attention but in a horrible way. The girl who got her sleeves ripped off by the "mean girls" of school. The girl who was humiliated because of the cuts she created from the bullying. Y/n... it was Amoiria." I stopped. I couldn't bare the memory of what school did to her, made her shy away from everyone. Because of some petty girl bullying a truly beautiful girl.

"W what happened?" Y/n managed to choke out. She started tearing up. Her face turned blood red, I knew the story of Amoiria hurt her. I wiped my tears and continued. "She told us to stay away from all the boys, break up with them move away. Leave them broken inside, make y/n and the others hate you all. We were all so confused and she could tell. If you don't do what I say I will kill every single one of them until your whole house is filled with their blood. We were all terrified after that, she didn't want us to keep in contact with you or the boys ever again. She said that she wanted you to feel the pain of getting loved ones ripped out of your hands. She said next was the guys, then Denis." Y/n's face dropped.

"She tripped into me. Then got up and left. We did as we were told, I didn't hear from ally, or marlaina after this whole thing. But me and Hayden stayed in touch and made a plan to tell you. But a day ago I found a piece of paper in my pocket, i was wearing the jacket from the night Amoiria threatened us. It read 'Lauren's making me. shes watching you' I Immediately told Hayden and now you. We already made reservations to meet her at McDonald's. We're going to act like..." I was interrupted by y/n who looked confused and mad.

Y/n POV
As aless was telling me everything, I had a roller coaster of emotions. I was scared, sad, angry. But I understood everything but one thing. I interrupted aless "no no no Scar is lying. I made friends with Lauren on the plane." I looked down at my phone, "see she put in her phone number and everything." I showed her my phone. She took it and examined it, very closely. She started to take the case off the phone "Hey what are you..." this time I was interrupted. "Shhh" she looked up. Her face went red and her eyes popped. She looked scared. "Listen I want you to act like I wasn't here." She said very sternly and went under the table right by my feet. I grabbed my phone and put the case on. While looking behind me.