Chapter 16: I dont wanna live!

This song sends a good message towards the end! It also fits with the story. GIRLS OR GUYS OUT THERE NEVER KILL YOURSELF FOR LOVE OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER. YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR! DONT WASTE IT ON LITTLE THINGS!

Y/n POV
My eyes fluttered opened. I felt pain in my stomach, I noticed everyone except Denis standing in my hospital room. Kyleigh was talking. She was saying that Denis, he he doesn't love me. I started to cry. Elijah and Ethan ran out of the room with Kyleigh running after. "How could he do that to me." I said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "Y/n he, I don't know why Denis would do something like that. But on a plus you get to go home in 2 weeks." Alex said smiling. "I can I have some space." I said looking at everyone. They walked out of the room. I don't wanna live. Denis doesn't care about me, he thought I would die so he moved on. I have great friends and family too. I left them a note dear friends and family, I love you all but I don't have a place in this world. Denis left me because he thought I would die. That's not true love. I want you to give this letter to Denis. Denis I loved you, but I see the feelings aren't mutual so I hope you have a better life than mine with the new girl.
Love all, y/n
I grabbed my camera and filmed one last video. "Hey guys, you won't see me around anymore. Denis doesn't love me, he replaced me with another girl. So I love you all but bye!" I didn't bother editing and posted it. I grabbed the knife sitting on my half eaten plate of y/f your favorite food I started to put the knife to my arm but Corl walked in, panicked. "WHAT THE HECK Y/N. I SAW YOUR VIDEO."He grabbed the knife from my hand. "What was I doing?" I said confused. "Y/n you were going to commit..." I interrupted him "why was I going to do that FOR A GUY THAT I HATE!" I said I DONT NEED TO KILL MYSELF FOR LOVE! GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD! I grabbed the knife from Corl and threw it in the floor. "I'm sorry Corl, I don't know what got into me." I said in tears. "It's ok, you learned and didn't go through with it." He replied. "I need to talk to Denis, can you leave." "Yeah sure" with that corl left. I called Denis, no answer. I called him 15 more times and he finally picked up.
Y - Hey
D - What do you want?
Y - why are you being so mean
D - Ugh just leave me alone and get out of my life. You can't make me come back to you, you petty loser.
Y - Denis, who's your new gf?
D - Her names Laura, she's much better than you were. She actually kissed me a lot and didn't get stabbed.
Y - Denis why are you being like this!
D - HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS! GIVE UP YOU AND ME ARE NOT A THING, I NEVER LOVED YOU! IT WAS TO GET MORE SUBS! THANKS BY THE WAY!
Y - Wow! You know what I don't care, I love you! And I always will!
I ended the call.
I picked up my camera again. "Hey guys I'm so sorry I don't know what got over me. I'm not dying over love. But I need you to do something go to Denis' channel and say 'HOW DARE YOU JUST DATE Y/N FOR SUBS' thanks bye!" I ended the video and posted it. Comments poured in saying, OMG HE REALLY DID THAT, IM UNSUBBING HIM! Was I mean to do that.

Lauren POV
Ha my plans going perfectly. Laura is just the one I needed go the job! Soon that Denis will be far far away from y/n.

Kyleigh POV
Corl saved y/n from dying. She posted another video. "DENIS JUST DATED HER FOR SUBS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Why who would, LAUREN!" I said under my breath. "OK THATS IT IM GONNA PUNCH THAT STUPID NO GOOD..." I interrupted Elijah by saying "y/n can fight her own way, you know that. Let her handle this. You might just make it worse." I said calmly even though I was raging inside.

Authors note
So I'm gonna try my best to post 2 times a day! This is a disclaimer I know Denis isn't like this but it's for the story's sake. This chapter was really hard for me to write but I did it. I need to get to bed so this is the kitty of the chapter...

AAAAA LOOK AT THIS LITTLE ITTY BITTY PRETTY KITTY!                  Keep swinging monkeys

AAAAA LOOK AT THIS LITTLE ITTY BITTY PRETTY KITTY! Keep swinging monkeys

Words 785