Chapter 22: CORTNEY!

This is a really sad song/music video I would recommend watching it. If you have songs that you want me to put in here tell me in the comments!

Ally POV
I'm not dating anyone at the moment because me and Elijah broke up. I really think Courtney is the one for him. I want him to be happy! It is Christmas Day and I'm really excited. I love giving people presents! I hope a get a knife, I have 7 already.

Denis POV
It's Christmas Day and I'm excited. I see y/n peacefully asleep next to me, her arms wrapped around my chest. With her head laying on my shoulder. I tickle her nose, no movement. I kiss her on the forehead, no movement. I finally kiss her lips, she starts to move. Her beautiful eyes flutter open. "Hey." She says smiling at me. She suddenly jumps up. "ITS CHRISTMAS!!!" She says jumping. "I know, I have an idea. Follow me." I said grabbing her wrist and walking out the bedroom door. I grabbed pots and metal spoons, Kyleigh was already up so she got some too. "Ok on the count of three we bang the pots and yell MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Is say very cheerfully. "Ok 1, 2,...

Elijah POV
Now that me and Courtney are back together, I was thinking about y/n. Courtney was a really big part of her life. She cried for days when Courtney moved. I decided to surprise her when we wake up.

Y/n POV
"3" Denis said as we all banged our spoons and yelled merry Christmas. Everyone came downstairs hand in hand. Ally came down without Elijah, which was really weird. I looked down at her and looked back up to the stairs I saw Elijah and no... it can't be... COURTNEY!!! I started to cry. Denis saw me and pulled me into a hug. "What's wrong?" He whispered in my ear. "It's me." Courtney said, in tears. I got up and ran to her. I hugged her tightly and she hugged back. "I missed you, wait why are you here?" I said confused. "I missed you too, I I came back for Elijah." She said smiling. But Ally was dating Elijah. I looked at Ally, she had a we broke up and their dating look on her face. "So your staying?" I asked hopeful. "YES!" She replied. I looked at Kyleigh, she was shocked too. She probably missed Courtney too, she was so nice to me and Kyleigh. I looked over at Ethan, he had a sorry I did that look on his face. You see, he pretended to be Elijah because he liked her A LOT. Courtney didn't notice anything different because Ethan wore Elijahs clothes, cut his hair, and even slept in Elijah's room. Elijah was at sleep over but Courtney didn't know. That night they were snuggling on the couch and they kissed. It wasn't a little one too. It was a full on make out session sorry if that makes you uncomfortable me and Kyleigh went to pick up Elijah sense he got sick but when we walked in to see that, Elijah started to cry. Courtney heard and turned around. She looked confused, but then sorry. I got Elijah to stand but when we looked at Ethan, we knew that Elijah was gonna go ballistic. Courtney felt really bad for what she did, but Elijah never blamed her, they were twins after all. Sense then Ethan never spoke to Courtney and she never spoke to him. Now that they were face to face is not good.

Denis POV
I saw that Ethan looked guilty, I walked up to y/n and asked her and she told me the whole story. Wow Ethan can go crazy for a girl. Better not let Alessandra hear that one, she's slap him with a shoe, or stab him with a plastic fork.

Kyleigh POV
When Courtney walked through that doorway I was shook. What was I to think, my childhood best friggin friend was here after all like 4 years. Y/n started to cry, and ran over to Courtney. I finally believed it, Elijah and her are together again. I'm so happy for them. I remember what Ethan did though, her and him living in the same house is not a good idea. Ethan was so rude, he could've ruined their perfect relationship. But Courtney's parents did that first by leaking them move. After like a year Elijah finally forgave Ethan, luckily it looks like Courtney did too. She went over there and HUGGED HIM.

Ethan POV
When Courtney entered the room I didn't know what to think. I did a terrible thing and I got Elijah to forgive me. But Courtney we would never talk, even when I tried to say sorry she would push me out and ignore me. I was stupid and dumb, but when she moved I thought all my problems was gone but know here we are. Y/n, Kyleigh, and Denis, y/n must've told him, were staring at me. I probably had a guilty face on. So I tried to get rid of it but when Courtney came over to me, all I could think of was I'm getting slapped. But she hugged me, she whispered in my ear "I forgive you, we all make mistakes. As long as you don't do it again." She pulled away and winked. My guilty face faded and I smiled. Believe me I got my own girl, she's sweet, beautiful, and funny just like Courtney, but her name was Alessandra.

Authors note
Ok ok I'll get to the gifts like tomorrow or something. Did you notice the book cover, it's good right! That's thanks to my friend kikikiwikiki123 go check her out!!! Btw all of what I say about my friends are true, Aless will hit you with a shoe or stab you with a cafeteria fork. XD welp I don't feel like doing a kitty of the chapter so... OH WAIT O FORGOT!! Shout out to my friend Abbi or most of you all know her as YoGirlYama go check her out as well she is a very kind person!!! I'm glad I can call her my friend!
Keep swinging monkeys

Words 1023