Chapter 20: Your my everything

Comment if you want me to sing the song Denis sings it's completely original, and Ill show it to you all! But this is just a good song by youtubers!

Y/n POV
Ethan, Elijah, and Kyleigh went to the movies. We saw Love Simon, it was SOO good! They pushed me into the car and they all started texting someone, I looked at Kyleigh phone, she was texting Denis. All i could make out was hey Denis you ready yet? Then she switched off her phone. Elijah started to drive. Once we got to the house, Ethan grabbed my hand and dragged me inside Denis' house. What's going on? Everything was dark, but I light appeared, a spot light. I saw Denis get on the little homemade stage with a mic. What's he doing? I really don't want to see him.

Denis POV
I finally finished the song, I texted Ethan to go ahead and start to come to my house. Once y/n got here, I saw a confused look on her face, when I stepped out he stage, she rolled her eyes. Ok so this bottom part is all Denis singing, this song is written by me btw.
"This song is called your my everything"
I've broken your heart, I made you feel like nothing, I pushed you down when I needed you. Oh oh oh! Your my everything oh oh your my everything. I need yoooouuuu, your my loooove! I didn't mean to make you cry, she kissed me first I swear I tried. She pushed me back down, my heart was saying no no nooo! But my nerves were saying just give up. I loved you, I need you till the day I die. Oh oh oh, your my everything. Oh oh oh your my everything. You cheer me up when I feel sad, you make me feel wanted. Your the missing piece that was burning inside. With yoouuuu, you, you. I feel like I belong. I feel like I'm accepted. Your my everything.
I know the song was short and cringe, when it says stuff like yooouuu hold it out. Welp hope ya liked it, tell me in the comments.
"Y/n will you be mine again." I said having a hopeful grin. "Denis..." she said with a tear, I started to frown. "... your my everything too!" She said smiling. I smiled and picked her up to spin her. "I love you!" I whisper in her ear. "I love you too!" She whispered back. I let go of her and kissed her. "I'm so sorry y/n!" I said. "It's fine but next time, a song won't do it!" She said making a fist, she giggled. I laughed "ok, I will never do it again!" "Thank you for your help, guys." I said smiling at them. CRAP! Y/n Christmas present, I didn't get her one yet. "I have to go!" I said running out. "Ok, see you later babe!" I heard her say, while I ran out.

Y/n POV
I assume Denis was getting my Christmas present. I love what I got him, it's a vlog camera so he can vlog with me! I also got him tickets to a rap thing, I know he loves rap. I don't really like it but it's for him. I know this already a lot but I also got him tickets to Disney World! Ok that's kinda for me but who doesn't love rides. Oh I'm so happy we made up, the song he sang was really cute. I knew it was original too. Only someone who loved me would write a song for me.

Denis POV
OHHHH! I have the perfect gift, I left the mall and went back home. Everybody was doing there own thing so I went to my room. I got on my computer, and typed in *************HAHA CANT KNOW YET! Yes I got it! Oh she's gonna love this, it's gonna be so romantic. Just the two of us.

Authors note
I know it was short, but I had to get it done. The song was an original by me, comment if you want me to sing it and put it in a chapter. I also just had a cheer game and it was amazing, when I get my mom to send me videos I'll show you all! Sorry I haven't been updating, this might be the last chapter until Christmas. Ok so now for the kitty of the chapter...

Ahhh look at this little itty bitty pretty kitty! Shout out to

Ahhh look at this little itty bitty pretty kitty! Shout out to... @palsfanfics for saying yes to add me in her story a big mistake! Go check her out! Okay bye!
Keep swinging monkeys

Words 757