Storyline

Warrington, Virginia, United States.

Follow the story of Alissa Jones, a 26 year old who has been in prison since the age of 16.

Alissa and hundreds of others are about to spend the rest of their lives in Warrington High Security Prison. WP is a prison which is build in the middle of nowhere, on an island in the Pacific Ocean, far away from civilisation.

The reason they were sent to WP? Gaining inhuman powers which are considered dangerous for society.

A/NThank you so much for choosing to read my first story! I hope you'll like to read it as much as I like to write it!

A/N
Thank you so much for choosing to read my first story!
I hope you'll like to read it as much as I like to write it!

Please tell me what you think by leaving a comment or by voting it :)

All rights are reserved and this book is under copyright. Please don't copy my work.
If you like this story, please share it with your friends! It will mean the world to me!

Enjoy reading!☆

A/N: this story contains mild subjects like violence, sexual assault, strong language and abuse that may be disturbing to some readers.

I don't own any of the images or GIFs in this story.
Full credit goes to the rightful owners!