chapter 32

Beca's pov.

We finished unpacking the backpacks by the time that stacie and chloe came downstairs. "Everything is good. You don't have to worry." stacie says with a smile. I smile back at her and give chloe a hug. "I'm glad that you are alright." i whisper in her ear. Chloe holds me tighter and gives me a kiss on my cheeck. "Yeah, i'm also glad that you are okay. Do you want to go upstairs for a bit? We could cuddle and talk a bit." chloe says. Hmm, this could be the perfect time to propose! I have the ring in my pocket. "Alright, let's go upstairs." i say with a smile. Chloe takes my hand and leads me to our bedroom. I close the door behind me and climb into bed next to chloe. Chloe pulls my head down on top off her shoulder and i cuddle closer into her. "I missed cuddeling with you." chloe says. I smile and nod. "Yeah, i missed it too. At least now we are prepared for winter, thanks to you guys. It's already getting colder. We are almost december, right?" i ask chloe. Chloe smiles down at me and nods. "Yeah, only a few more days. It's almost christmas." chloe says with a sigh. "I wish that we weren't in a zombie apocalypse. I want to be doing normal things. Like, go to parties or graduate." chloe says. I sit up and look at her. "Uuhm, well. I don't know if this is going to help you but i can try. I wasn't planning on doing this now. I was going to wait a bit, but now is the perfect time. Chloe beale. You are the most amazing woman i know. I was stupid that i didn't see it earlier then when the apocalypse started. I love you so, so much! And i just want to spend the rest off my life with you. I know that we haven't been dating for that long. Only a couple off months. But you never know what could happen in this world." i say. I get off the bed and kneel down on one knee while i pull the ring out. Chloe gasps and holds her hands infront off her mouth. "Chloe beale, would you want to make me the happiest woman alive and marry me?"

Stacie pov.

Me and the bellas, alison and the two boys are watching a movie when i hear chloe scream. We look at eachother for a moment before we grab our weapons and rush upstairs. I push the door open and see chloe kissing beca with tears in her eyes. "What's going on? Why did you scream, chloe?" aubrey asks her. They pull apart and chloe smiles. "BECA AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED!!" chloe screams. Flo and ashley rush to them and hug them. "I though that you were going to ask her tonight?" ashley asks beca. "I couldn't wait. I wanted to be engaged as soon as possible." beca says with a smile. Fat amy smiles. "Congrats! Should we leave you guys alone so you guys can celebrate?" she asks them. Beca blushes and chloe nods. "If you don't mind. I want to show my fiance how happy i am and how much i love her." chloe says. We all leave the room and go downstairs. "I'm so happy for them." aubrey says. I pull her close to me and smile. "Yeah, i'm happy for them aswell. They are honestly one off the cutest couples i know." i say. "One off the cutest? How many couples do you know?" aubrey asks me. I smile and kiss the top off her head. "Us and them. We are pretty cute aswell." i say. Aubrey smiles and hugs me tight. "Damn, that's cute. Hey alison? Want to go on a date?" max asks alison. Alison looks at him and then slaps the back off his head. "What did you think? Of course i don't want to go on a date with you." alison says while she rolls her eyes. Max pouts and jason smirks. "I told you to stop hitting on my sister. She isn't interrested in you." he says.

Beca's pov. (A/N. I decided to leave the smut out.)

I wipe the sweat off my forehead and pull the covers up to cover chloe's bare back. "How was that for your first time?" chloe asks me with a smile. I close my eyes and sigh. "Better then i expected. And beleive me, i expected a lot." i say. I feel chloe her arm around my waist and i cuddle into her. "Get some sleep, love. You look tired." chloe says. I nod and slowly drift off to sleep.

*beca's dream*

"Bec.......a.." i freese and close my eyes. No, no. Don't tell me that i'm in that dream again. Don't tell me. "Bec..a..." it says again. I slowly turn around and look at the giant walker. Both his eyes are bleeding but i don't see the katana anywhere. The giant walker suddenly kneels down. "B..ec..a" it says again. It sniffs the air and then freeses. He turns his head and looks at me. "Be...caa." it says again. It crawls towards me and i can't move. It's like i'm stuck. The walker stops in front off me and grabs me with his giant hand. "Y..ou....kil....le...d....me.." the walker says. He grabs me tighter and i can't breath anymore. "W...hy?" it asks. He grabs me tighter and tighter and i can hear some off my bones breaking. It slams me down on the ground and i black out.

*end off dream*

I sit up and wipe the sweat off my forehead. What the hell? Why do i keep on dreaming about that? I take a deep breath and calm myself down. I cuddle back into chloe's side and she holds me close. I don't think that i'm capable of going to sleep again.