chapter 13

Ashley's pov.

Stacie leaves the room i slowly wake up. "Ashley? Why are you in my bed and why are we cuddeling?" jessica asks. I sit up and blush. "I can explain! I woke up earlier and you were having a nightmare. I didn't want to wake you up so i decided to lay with you and it worked." i say without looking a her. She sits up ani feel her hand on my shoulder. "Thanks for that. You didn't have to do that." jessica says. I lool at her and shrug a little. "That's what friends do." i say. Did i just friendzone myself? "That's what best friends do." jessica says with a smile. She stands up and starts to walk towards the door. "Let's go and get some breakfast." she says. I stand up and follow her downstairs. Yep, i friendzoned myself.  We walk downstairs when chloe calls us. Are we together? No, we are not. Jessica laughs and says that we never will be a couple. Damn, that hurts. I feel tears in my eyes when stacie asks me if i like her. I nod. I really do like her. I fell for my straight best friend. This is like something from a fanfiction or something. At least then their is a chance that they will get together. This is real life tho. No way that it will happen to me.

Hailee's pov.

I stand up and hug ashley. She starts to sob on my shoulder and stacie, aubrey, emily and chloe join the hug when they hear her  sobbing. "I'm not going to say that it's going to be okay, or that it's going to be a happy ending. But you will find love. I beleive that there is someone out there for everyone. Even you. Some people have to go through heartbreaks first tho before they find the right one." i say. "Y-you really think so?" ashley asks. "If she's the one then it will happen. If not then you didn't find the right one yet." i say. She steps out of the hug and wipes her tears away. "Thanks guys. I'm going to clean my face before i go and get some breakfast." she says. I nod and smile at her. She walks upstairs and i shake my head. "Falling for a straight girl is the worst. I swear to god. Straight people always say that it's even hard to find love for them as it is for us. But that's bullshit! We don't even know if that person is gay or straight. We have it way harder then straight people." i say. The girls look at me and emily shakes her head. "Let's get some food in your stomach." emily says. She walks towards the kitchen and i follow her. I actually am really hungry.

Beca's pov.

I already cut five more trees down. I'll be done soon with this. I don't even need the others their help with this. Maybe they can already build the wall. That would be helpfull. But i could also help with my powers. I'll just keep on cutting these trees and think about that when they come outside. I only need to cut fourteen more trees. It should go quick. Right? I pick up the axe but when i was about to bring it down i suddenly hear something.  I drop the axe and look around. What the hell was that? "Hello?" i say. I don't see anyone. Not even a walker. Is there someone spying on us? "Who is out there?" i ask. I look around for a moment but still see nothing. Maybe i'm just going crazy. That happens in the apocalypse, right? I grab the axe again but then i hear a twig snapping. I turn around and see someone diving in the bushes. I raise an eyebrow at that. I don't know who that is, but they aren't really good at hiding. I walk towards the bushes and grab my gun. I raises it and stop walking when i'm about five feet away from it. "If i were you, then i would show yourself. I'm armed and not afraid to shoot you." i say in a calm voice. That's why we need these damn walls! If we had walls then this human would have never been a problem. The person slowly stands up and i can see that it is a woman. "Are you alone? And don'teven try to lie." i say while i glare at her. She slowly shakes her head. "How many?" i ask her. "My boyfriend. That's all." she says. I can see that she is shaking. That's good. I want them to be scared. "Where is your boyfriend?" i ask her. She points behind her and a guy suddenly steps from behind a tree. My jaw drops when i see who it is. "Long time no see." he says.

Who could it be?
Wait till the next chapter to find out!
Comment what you think please.
See yah!