chapter 5

Beca's pov.

I grab the axe thightly and start to chop down my first tree. I've seen tv shows about this stuff so i kind of know what i'm doing. It takes me ten minutes until the first tree falls down.

"Heads up!" i say.

I wipe the sweat of my forehead while chloe and stacie drag the tree behind the cabin.

"You okay?" aubrey asks me.

I look at her and nod.

"I'm fine. It's your turn." i say while giving her the axe.

She takes it and walks towards a tree.

"This one good?" aubrey asks me.

I nod at her and she starts to chop it down. It takes less time for her to chop it. Only about five or six minutes. Chloe and stacie return when the tree hits the ground. They take the tree while aubrey gives me the axe.

"You look pale, beca." aubrey says.

I can see that she is worried. I do feel really tired but i can rest later.

"I'm fine bree. Don't worry." i say with a small smile.

I was about to start chopping down the third tree when aubrey suddenly grabs me arm and takes the axe from me and trows it on the ground. I look at her confused.

"What the hell are you doing?" i ask her.

Aubrey crosses her arms.

"You look like you are going to pass out any moment now. Do you really think that i will just let you chop down more trees when you look like that?" aubrey says.

I raise my eyebrow.

"Do you really think that i asked your permision to chop down trees. I don't care if you like it or not. There is work that needs to be done." i say.

I suddenly feel the urge to vomit and turn away from aubrey.

Aubrey's pov.

I was about to respond to what beca said, but then she suddenly turns away from me and starts to vomit. I rush towards her and rub her back with my left hand while i use the other to grab her hair to make sure that there is no vomit in them. I hear two pairs of footsteps and know that it is stacie and chloe. Chloe runs to beca's other side and also rubs her back while beca is still vomiting.

"Let it all go, sweetie." chloe says in a sweet tone to beca.

"Let's get her inside when she's finished." stacie says.

I look at her and nod. Beca stops vomiting and shakes her head.

"I'm fine. We still have about half an hour left that we need to chop wood. We only have chopped two down. Let's just get it over with." beca says while wiping her mouth with her sleeve.

"No way that you are going to chop more trees down. You just puked beca!" stacie says.

Beca looks at her and shrugs.

"Gives me more room to eat later." she says.

I just stare at her and slowly shake my head.

"Rebecca marie mitchell. You are getting your ass inside right now!" chloe says while staring at her in anger.

Beca looks at her and raises her hands.

"Chill out dude! No need to go all hulk on me." beca says.

Chloe her glare softens.

"I'm sorry but you are being way to stuborn. Please go inside." chloe says.

Beca sighs and nods.

Chloe's pov.

After that beca agreed, we all went inside.

"Ohw hey guys. What's up? I thought that you were chopping trees?" ashley asks.

I look at beca and see her swaying a little. I put my arm around her shoulder to steady her.

"You okay?" i ask her.

She was about to nod but stops halfway and instead shakes her head.

"I feel really dizzy." beca mumbles.

Ashley her eyes widen.

"Did something happen?" she asks.

"Beca was to stuborn to skip the working for a day and ended up vomiting. She's going straight to bed right now." aubrey says.

"Can you tell emily, hailee, flo and lily that it is their turn?" stacie asks ashley.

Ashley smiles and nods.

"I'll tell them right now." she says before running of.

I hold beca closer to me and start to walk towards our room while stacie and aubrey follow us. When we are in our room i gently put her on the bed.

"Can you take off your pants or do i need to help?" i ask beca.

Beca thinks for a moment and then sighs.

"I can barely sit up and not feel dizzy." beca says.

I smile at her and start to undress her.

"Now, lay down." i tell her.

She does and i tuck her in. Just then i hear the door being opend and look to see ashley standing there with a bucket.

"In case she needs to puke again." ashley says while putting the bucket next to the bed.

I smile at her in thanks. I kiss beca's forehead and see in the corner of my eye that aubrey and stacie are about to sleep. I get in the bed and hold beca close to me. I slowly start to drift off aswell.

??? Pov.

"So he is dead?" i ask the guard on the phone.

"We do beleive so, sir. We haven't heard of him since his last call." he responds.

I sigh and run a hand trough my hair.

"And are we sure that the subject is dead?" i ask him.

"Jake told us that she was dead but there is no proof. He didn't tell anyone who stayed here where he was going and the other guards haven't returned yet either." he says.

"So there is a chance that she isn't dead?" i ask the guard.

"Going by the fact that jake hasn't returned yet i think that she is alive. She must have beaten him." the guard says.

I shake my head and sigh in anger. Stupid jake! He was smart with sience stuff but he was never good at planning a murder slash kidnapp action. That's why i'm head of everything.

"What is your next course of action?" i ask the guard.

"Jake gave me the lead of the place when i left so i will be running things here for now. If that's alright with you, sir." he says.

"I'm alright with that. What's your name?" i ask him.

"My name is sean, sir." sean says.

"Alright sean. What are you going to do now?" i ask him.

"I'm going to look for sings in jake his office to find out where he went. Then i'm going to make sure that the subject is confirmed to be either alive or dead." sean says.

I smile and nod.

"Sounds good. Good luck with that." i tell him.

"Thank you, sir. It was nice to talk to you. Have a great day." sean says.

"You to." i say.

I hung up the phone and stare outside. Maybe i should go and pay a visite to find out what's going on.

Ooohw, here comes the big boss!
Who could it be?
Comment what you think of the story so far!
I love to read your comments.
See you in the next chapter!
By!!