Chapter 36

Chapter 36:

-          Liam’s POV -

Day 45:

“Make a wish.” He whispered.

A shiver ran down my spine. I pulled a fake smile and leant forward; blowing the candles out. The room fell into darkness and I felt Niall pull away from me. I felt the mattress move as he leaned over and turned the bedside lamp on. He sat back up and stared back at me; his expression vacant. I started to feel self conscious.

“This looks great, who made it?” I asked; reaching out and running my finger along the edge of the cake, collecting a huge blob of icing on my finger.

“Harry made it for us.” He smirked.

“What do you mean us?” I asked; raising my finger to my mouth. Suddenly Niall reached up and grabbed my hand; wrapping his fingers around my wrist and guiding my hand closer to end up sticking my finger in his mouth. His tongue lightly slid over my finger before he wrapped it around it and started to suck as he pushed it in right down to the knuckle. He even glanced up at me as he started to pull it back out. He kept his lips around it the entire time and just before my hand was free, he slid it back all the way in again. My eyes were probably about to roll right out of my head and across the bed.

Holy fuck.

He pulled my finger out and smirked back at me:

“You tell me.” He murmured. I was speechless.

He just deep throated your finger. Don’t even try to tell me that he doesn’t want you.

Shut up. He’s just screwing around.

If you won’t make a move, I will.

Shi-

I, or should I say Dark Liam, started chuckling. I felt that sadistic smile creep across my face and I could only watch as I lost control. I grabbed Niall’s arms and pinned him straight into the bed. I climbed on top of him so that I was straddling his waist and smirked down at him, and he had no choice but to stare back; eyes wide.

“Don’t act so surprised... You didn’t seriously expect that I would let you get away with that... did you..?” I smirked. I leant in close, and then even closer, pressing my lips to his ear as I spoke:

“I think you deserve some sort of punishment...” I murmured. I felt him tense under me and I pulled back to see him blush. His eyes met mine and he snapped his hands up to cover his face. I chuckled.

“Do I make you uncomfortable..?” I murmured. He didn’t move.

“It’s no fun if I can’t see your face...” I teased. He still didn’t move. I chuckled again.

“Fine then, I’ll just have to make you look at me.” I whispered.

I started sliding my hands down over his chest. He didn’t move. My hands slid around to his sides and started heading down towards his waist. He still didn’t move. I grabbed at the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up; revealing his bare abs and chest. He tensed, but his hands still didn’t move.