(3)

"If that doesn't suit your needs, then I shall be on my way. What a waste of a trip all the way here only to have the Alpha's daughter, the Beta and pack leaders walk all the way through the Rouge territories because you didn't love your son enough." I turn on my heel and make my way back to the others. "What a shame." I look over my shoulder watching as they just stare at me with nothing but disgust and stress written all over their faces.

   "So we brought you here for nothing?" Jaime asked looking in my direction.

   "Not for nothing sweetheart, you got to enter and exit my territory without getting your balls chopped off. So that's a plus." Peyton smirks as we make our way towards the door.

   I take a peek over at Travis and notice him counting down from three. When he reaches the number one the Queen stands to her feet begging for us to help. I stifle a laugh and turn on my heels careful not to look too interested.

   "Please, you have to help him, we'll give you the damned book, only after you cure him of this disease." The Queen walks down the red carpeted steps and meets me halfway holding out her hand.

   "You don't mind if I make a contract do you?" I ask taking her hand in mine. "Just to make this official and make sure you don't back out." I smile watching a glare glimmer over her features.

   Who wouldn't be glaring at me in this situations? I'm a witch after all. A horrible creature capable of destruction and am feared everywhere I go. I'm a threat to werewolves everywhere. And to make a contract with me is like making a deal with the devil.

   "Of course not, you seem like a woman of truth and I would never put my children in danger for some witch's wants so go ahead and make your silly contract." The Queen demands and I can't help but smile at the thought of having this woman play to whatever I demand, a Queen, doing whatever I wish.

   I snap my fingers and a gold bond wraps around our intertwined hands and swirls around both of us. "I, Skylar Elizabeth Woods princess and Luna of the Sofendi pack, hereby pledge an unbreakable oath to heal any current wounds, diseases or injuries of . . ."

   "Adam James Green." Mrs. Green states.

   "Of Adam James Green, in exchange that the Queen of Lequah . . ."

   "Lilith Haley Green."

   "In exchange that the Queen of Lequah, Lilith Haley Green gives me full ownership of the legendary spell book known as Vrăji magice și cum să le folosiți.  This deal may only be broken by that of the Adam James Green, the neutral party in this contract." The string-like gold around our wrist glows brighter. "If one of the two parties feels as though the deal may be broken, then all will be reversed. This treaty will last until the neutral party is healed and well." With that the string around our wrist fades into our skin.

   "Now that you have made your meaningless contract you must get to work and make the potion, he has little time left." The Queen rubs her wrist as if she could wipe away the magic.

   "Where do you keep all of the ingredients for the potion? Surely you must have all of the other ingredients in order to make this potion." I say looking past her and to everyone else in the room.

   "Well, we wanted to ensure that you would help us before we gathered such rare items." Alex says wincing a little.

   "You really care about your prince huh?" I say sarcastically. I sigh and secure the marble around my neck with the chain, hanging it in front of my clothes. I look at Tarvis who hands me my spell book.

   "Why do you want a spell book if you already have one?" John mumbled.

   "Because grumpy, the one you have is better. Now, Travis I want you to head back to the pack house and get a jar of wasp honey that should be on my desk in the creek. While you're there pick up some laughing butterfly wings from Nini, four sets. Peyton, I'm going to need you to get me a Stumpfrog's throat, they should be somewhere towards the middle of the Rogue territory between us and these guys. While you're there see if you can find at least three four leaf clovers, but if you can find all six that'd be great." I glance over the recipe in my book.