(27)

The morning is quiet, peaceful almost, and that sets me on edge. I flutter my eyes open to see the most handsome man I have ever seen, lying asleep in front of me.

   His arms are wrapped around my waist tightly, his legs are intertwined with mine, and his hair is a mess. I smile up at him trailing my eyes all over his face until they land on his lips.

   Soft and plump, they look so warm. I lean up and place my lips on his for only a moment igniting a small spark between myself and him.

   When I pull apart Adam's green eyes are open staring down at me. I feel my face heat up and quickly cover my face.

   "Good morning to you too." Adam says roughly.

   "Just because I kissed you doesn't mean anything." I say through my fingers. I watch as his smile turns into a sexy smirk. "Stop doing that." I hit his chest lightly.

   "Doing what?" He asked.

   "Being so hot." I pout uncovering my face. "It's too unbearable." I look up and into his sparkling green eyes.

   "Then you're screwed. I'm pretty damn hot." Adam chuckles.

   "Oh I can tell." I kiss his cheek softly and he's startled. "What?"

   "You kissed me." Adam smiles.

   "And you groped me." I smirk.

   "I did?!" Adam looks shocked.

   "Last night you slid your hand up my thigh pulling it over your waist, in your sleep." I explain with a small laugh.

   "Well that explains the dream I had." Adam jokes making me hit his arm.

   "You are so dirty minded." I laugh.

   "If it helps, it's only for you." Adam tries to play it off but we both end up laughing it off as a joke.

   "So, do you have any plans for today?" I asked grabbing his hand in mine.

   "Other than never letting you go, I have nothing planned for the day." Adam pulls me onto his chest laying back on the bed.

   "Good, because I have something planned." I smile putting my legs on either side of his waist.

   "Oh, and what would that plan be?" Adam slid his hands down to my waist with a smirk.

   "Well, I want to tell everyone about...us." I look away from Adam missing the shocked expression on his face. "Only if you-" Adam quickly sits up.

   "When do you want to tell them?" Adam asked looking me in the eyes. "I can go call everyone." He looks like a little kid.

   "I want to tell them over breakfast, or brunch because I think everyone kind of slept in." I twirl my hair needing something to play with. "Maybe we can invite them here, or take them out to eat? It's really your call but I'm tired of being just your night girl." I bite my bottom lip waiting for him to say something.

   "Brunch, we can invite them here and I am totally okay with you being my everyday girl." Adam hugs me tightly resting his head in the crook of my neck.

   "You sound way too happy. Should we call it off?" I tease.

   "No way, you already said it!" Adam looks me in the eyes.

   "I know, and I want to do this." I peck his lips but he doesn't let me go. When he finally does he's like a happy toddler. "I'm going to head back to my place and get my siblings. I can send everyone here but you have to get the guys and their zings because I'm cooking breakfast." I smile.