(24)

I open my eyes to see that we're in the Queen's throne room, alone with no one else in here. I look around at the girls and watch as we all look at each other.

   "Okay, we're all here and we're all okay." I smile. "Queen Lilith, we have no idea where we're going." I tell her.

   "Oh, right." She leads the way out of the throne room as the music in the ballroom begins.

   I can tell that the guys are getting worried about where we are and it's making me a little happy. I teleport the cupcakes to Travis to let him know that we're here and walk beside the Queen. 

   "I'm really glad that you let my sister throw this party at your place. She hasn't gotten out of the house much." I whisper to the Queen.

   "It's no problem at all, besides, she's really good at what she does." She refers to the dress and I laugh.

   "Yeah, she is very special." I smile as the guards at the door open it quickly for us.

   The music quiets down as one of the guards announces the Queen's presence with all of us standing behind her. I scan the crowd and watch as their faces are all shocked suddenly feeling a bit self conscious. I hold my hands in front of me and look away from the crowd when the Queen begins walking down the steps.

   We follow her and I try to keep my head up but can't seem to breath under everyone's gazes. I take a few deep breaths and walk as prideful as I can until we stop at the presence of King Charles. I step away from the Queen and watch as the girls all go to their zings leaving me alone.

   Tracey walks around meeting new people with Alice and Madeline is with her parents. I sneak away from the scene and walk over to the food grabbing something sweet to snack on. I stick a strawberry in my mouth and walk around the place just walking to walk.

   Eventually I run into someone, I knew it was bound to happen, I quickly reach for their hand as they fall backwards and stand them upright. I look up at their face and see it's a beautiful girl in a pair of jeans and a white shirt.

   "I'm so sorry, I'm a bit lost right now." She explains.

   "I understand, are you looking for someone?" I asked watching her dust herself off.

   "Well, I'm looking for a few people actually." She looks around the place with a content look on her face. "But I can't seem to find the guy I was here with." She whispers.

   "Oh, he probably left you, or lost you." I tell her with a serious face. "That was just a joke, I'm sure he'll turn up. I'll help you find him if you want." I suggest putting my hands into 'L' shapes opening up a screen hacking the cameras.

   "Wait are you-" Before she can finish her sentence I spot something that makes me quickly look up and around the room.

   I find who I was looking for and run towards him completely forgetting the girl I ran into. My breath hitches in my throat when I see him turn around and look around the room. I run over to him tackling him to the ground.

   "Skylar?!" Carlos looks up at me with a shocked expression. "Where did you-"

   "Don't ever leave me again." I cry into his shoulder trying not let him go. "Where have you been all this time?" I asked holding onto him.

   "I was-, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be gone for so long." Carlos hugs me in his arms sitting up. "I'm sorry."

   "You're such an ass." I laugh parting away from him. "How long have you been here? When did you get here? Did you find her? Or is it a him? Or you gave up? Don't tell me you gave up. Do the others know your here?" I question him further as he laughs at me.