Chapter 14

All throughout class, Carter and Vennessa were touching and whispering. They did it everytime the teacher turned around, trying to be stealthy.

And me... I had Owen. I couldn't even take notes without him trying to start a conversation.

"Audrey" he whispered, trying to get my attention.

I ignored him.

"Audrey" he whispered a little louder.

Finally tired of him, I rolled my eyes and looked over at him, my head propped on my hand with a bored expression.

"What, Owen." I said, not asking. I really couldn't care less if he answered.

"Finally. Are you deaf?"

"Nope, just good at ignoring annoying people. Why?"

He kept talking, not realizing I was referring to him. Dumbass.

"Oh. Well I've been calling your name for like five minutes now, you must not have heard me."

I almost laughed at how really stupid this dude is. "Right... what was your question?"

"Oh yea. When I come get you tonight, make sure you have comfortable clothes on okay?"

I wasn't expecting that. "Um, why? What are we doing?" Starting to dislike the situation even more.

He just smirked, like he knew something I didn't.

"It's a surprise, you'll see."

He was about to tell me.

"Negative ghost rider. Just tell-"

The bell rang for second block.

He stood up and walked out before I could find out. Great.

~* 7:00*~

As seven thirty was getting closer, I decided to get dressed into something 'comfortable'.

Standing in front of my closet, I just grabbed a pair of gray joggers and a black Walking Dead t-shirt.

I straightened my hair and put it in a ponytail, grabbing a pullover hoodie and my phone. It was 7:26. My mom wasn't home, so I grabbed my house key, slid on my Nike's and locked the door on my way out to sit on the porch to wait.

Just as I sat down in one of the white chairs that my mom insisted on getting, I realized something.

How did Owen even know where I lived?