Chapter Eleven

As I was walking down the stairs, a someone grabbed my hand. Obviously, Carter.

I turned around to face him, but he pulled me to him, then pressing me against the wall.

He pulled my arms over my head and held them still with one hand, looking my in my eyes.

"You didn't feel it?" He asked me, the most serious expression on his face, but I saw a little of something else too. I just can't put my finger on it.

I rolled my eyes. "Right now is not the time for your perverted jokes, Carter."

He smiled just a little, but his expression stayed.

"No, idiot. I mean you didn't feel like it was right? Like I was supposed to be with you?"

I was shocked. "Um, I-" but before I could finish my sentence, my mom was calling me.

He let my hands go, but still holding me in place with his eyes. "Just think about it, okay?"

I nodded my head, barely getting out the word okay before he kissed my forehead and started down the stairs saying bye to my mom on the way out.

I jogged down to the kitchen, my mom walking into me. "Woah, Audrey. Watch where your going sweetheart, I've got coffee in my hand. And-" She stopped, looking at my face like I was sick. "Are you okay? You look like you seen a ghost."

Oh, great. "No, I'm just not feeling well mom. I'll be okay, go to work."

She nodded once before walking out the door.

"Love you!" I hollered, just as she shut the door.

Then, the door opened and her head popped in quickly.

"I love you too sweetheart, get some rest okay? Okay." She said and shut the door again.

Things were about to get complicated.

***Sorry about how long I've been gone. I'll be active though so vote and comment please, thank you!***