Chapter 24

"Business?" I asked, not liking being alone in a room with him.

He looked at me, blatantly checking me out.

"Yes, business. And it's very simple actually."

Right. "What is it?"

He starts unbuttoning his shirt.

"All you have to do is lie down, get comfortable."

Realizing what he had in mind, I automatically felt violated and he hasn't even touched me yet.

"W-why" I stammered, already knowing the answer but trying to stall as much time as possible.

His shirt was off. And he was attractive. But his body couldn't be any less appealing to me at this moment.

"Just lie down love, listen to me."

I sat up straighter. Listen to him?

"What if I don't want to lie down?"

"Then I can make you."

"But...but..." I couldn't think of any words to say that could change anything.

"Lie down. Now."

I lied down.

He walked over and stood at the side of the bed, looking over my body.

"Now, I'll try to make this as comfortable for you as possible."

No, please no. "W-what?"

"Are you a virgin, Audrey?"

I was beginning to get pissed off.

"Why." No longer asking.

He didn't notice the shift in my mood.

"To know how gentle to be, of course."

"No, I'm not. And your not sleeping with me." Finally brave enough to speak full sentences.

His expression hardened. "Trust me, neither of us will be sleeping, love. And I don't care if you enjoy it, that's your personal choice."

I started to get up, and he pushed my hands over my head. He held them there and my body down with his as he tried to kiss me.

Just as his lips met mine, someone knocked on the door.

He quickly got off of me, obviously agitated that he'd been interrupted.

He swung the door open, and I realized it was Xander. Thank god.

"You have your things already?"

I heard his reply through the wall.

"Yes, I don't have much anyway. Can I go in my own room now?"

Owen moved to the side. "Of course."

When I met Xanders eyes, his entire expression changed. It looked angry, although sympathetic at the same time. Whatever my face showed, it wasn't good.

"Well, goodnight Audrey. Sweet dreams love. Oh- and to you as well Xander."

As soon as he shut the door and locked it, Xander dropped his bags and ran to my bed.

He cupped my face in his hands, looking down at me with such a sympathetic expression I could cry for him.

"Did- did he touch you?" His voice was apprehensive, like he didn't want to know the answer but needed to know.

I shook my head slowly. "No, he didn't have enough time. You knocked and he had to stop."

He let out a breath of relief.

"Good. I'm sorry I took so long. I tried to hurry, I had a feeling he would try something."

Why did he suddenly care all of a sudden? "Yea, it's okay. Thank you."

He let go of my face, and I sat up. I felt like Owen forcing me to have sex with him scared Xander as much as it did me.

So I hugged him.

So, I didn't want to write about Audrey getting sexually assaulted. It's not happening, at least in this point in the story. And Xander might actually have feelings for Audrey...

Thank you for reading!!<3