Chapter 25

I didn't realize what I was doing until he was pulling away.

"What are you doing Audrey?" He asked.

"I... would you kiss me, Xander?"

His face was shocked, he wasn't prepared for that response.

But he soon adjusted. "Why, do you want me to?" He whispered, coming closer to my face, our lips less than inch apart as he stared into my eyes.

"I do." And before I could do anything else, he was kissing me.

At first his lips were slow, and soft moving against mine. Like he was savoring me.

But after he'd put his hand on my waist, I moaned into the kiss, and things got much more heated.

He pushed me down into the bed, and his tongue slipped into my mouth when I put my fingers into his curls.

He pulled away to look me in my eyes. "You sure?" He asked, his voice deep and mouth already pink from kissing me.

I couldn't be more sure. "Yes" and as soon as I answered, he kissed me again.

He kissed me slow and deep as he moved his hand under my nightgown, grazing my skin as he moved higher.

He moved his lips from my mouth down to my neck as he cupped my breast, and circled his thumb around my nipple. I hadn't done anything like this in such a long time, and my body was on an absolute high.

As he was sucking on my neck, surely going to leave a mark of some sort; he moved his other hand to the hem of my gown and pulled it up over my head.

His clothes had somehow already been removed, he was in his boxers. And as he hovered above me, I looked at his body, running my fingers over his torso.

I felt his body shiver as I reached the elastic of his underwear, and he went back to my neck.

"Are you a virgin, Audrey?" He whispered in my ear, giving me goosebumps.

"No, I'm not."

Those three words seemed to encourage him. His body pushed harder against mine and his mouth kissed down my neck and chest, stopping at my breast again.

He looked up at me as he started to suck my hardened nipple, making me pull his hair and back arch.

As soon as I did though, he stopped. Obviously trying to tease me as usual.

His hand that was on my hip moved down to my thigh, and then slowly traveled up, placing his hand between my legs.

"You're so wet for me, Audrey." He said, his voice filled with lust.

His finger moved to my center, slowly pushing in. I hadn't realized how wet I was until I felt how easily his finger slid inside me, and a moan slipped past my lips.

But, he stopped. Completely took his hand from between my legs. I was startled, confused to why he'd stopped.

He brought his mouth back to mine, grinding his hard on against my wet core.

"I think you can wait, babygirl."

He said as he pushed his tip into me a little, making me moan again and completely pulled away from me, leaving me frustrated and breathless.

He pulled his shirt on and climbed off of my bed.

I was pissed. "Wait? For what? What was all that about if your just gonna be an ass?" I said, not caring if his ego was hurt.

He just looked down at me and smirked. "I'm simply making you wait. Your much too needy right now."

I was stunned. Needy? I was anything but needy. And this asshole was not about to get away with accusing me of being so.

I got up out of bed, still completely naked. Pushing him against the wall, I started kissing him.

"Audrey, I just told you-" I cut him off.

"Shut up Xander." And he did.

I pushed myself into him, letting his exposed tip push against me. Feeling him get harder by the second. After he had finally given in and was trying to touch me, I reached one hand down and ran it down his hardened length.

Feeling him jerk in my hand as I cupped his tip and slowly ran my hand up and down him, I pulled away completely.

As I stepped away, I saw he was now frustrated, wanting me. Good.

"Awe, poor Xander. You'll just have to wait, won't you?" I said, and climbed back into bed covering up.

Before I dosed off, I heard him say something that sounded like, 'wait my ass.'

I slept like a rock.

A/N: So I've realized writing sexual scenes feel weird, since I don't know everyone who's reading it. And I'm sorry if this one was awful, the next one will be better ; )

Haha, but do you think Audrey should be thinking about doing the do with Xander?

Extra a/n: Go check out my second book! The Source.

Also, I had a mental facepalm when I typed ' doing the do ' but you know what I mean lmao. Thank you for reading my book, I ♡ you guys!! Vote please, it only takes a second <3