Chapter Nine

Late update, I know, I know. But here it is lol... VOTE AND COMMENT!:)

I set my phone back down and went to see if my mom stayed home from work like a normal person.

When I reached her bedroom door and saw a note saying she left and she loved me, I continued on down the stairs getting a pint of cookie dough ice cream from the kitchen.

I then jogged back up the stairs to my room, brushed my teeth, and got back in bed, turning on my tv.

About ten minutes later, the doorbell rang. I paused my recording of Supernatural and jogged back downstairs to the front door. When I opened it, there was Carter.

I looked up at him with a sad smile, him coming inside and hugging me.

"How've you been? Wait- stupid question, don't answer that." He said, chuckling.

I wasn't looking for sympathy, it was fine.

"I'm okay I guess. Do you want to stay down here in the living room or go upstairs? I'm watching Supernatural."

"We can go upstairs if you don't care." He said as if it was normal, because it was. He's been in my room probably hundreds of times, since we were like seven. Sleepovers when we were little, and much needed tutoring I needed from him in seventh grade. I thought nothing of it when I started up the stairs, him following behind.

Half-way up the stairs, my foot slipped. I almost falling on top of him when he caught me, picking me up princess-style.

Looking down at me he said,

"Once a clutz always a clutz." And started laughing as I started kicking my feet telling him to put me down.

When we reached my bedroom, he laid me down on my bed, hovering over me. We just laid there looking at each other before his head started to move down.

I let go of his neck with one hand, putting it in front of his face.

"What are you doing?"

He looked at me, a face that had are you serious? Written all over it. "I was going to kiss you, but if you don't want me to, we can just eat ice cream and watch Supernatural." He said, and sounded serious, not making excuses.

I thought it over for a second: I have no boyfriend, stressed out, he's my best friend. Why not?

I smiled up at him, putting my hands back around his neck. "Sure, might as well." I said and he smiled shaking his head as he kicked his shoes off and got fully over me on the bed.

He looked down at me again, saying, "Are you sure?"

I nodded, pushing lightly on the back of his neck for any reassurance he needed.

He didn't need any more convincing.

He lowered his mouth down to mine and kissed me once, twice, three times before moving down my jawline.

As he reached my collarbone, I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him down on to me.

As I started pushing him down with my legs, he started sucking at random, moving down my chest. As he reached the top hem of my shirt, he reached his hand under the bottom, starting to unclip the bra I had on. Before he was about to take it off, he looked up at me as if asking permission. I just pulled his hair while he started to suck harder around my neck.

A few seconds after he had gotten it off, my mom knocked on my bedroom door.

BOOM.

So... I tried not to make it too detailed, but that's what I got lol.

Should she have made out with Carter while she was strung out?

How do you think her mom will react?

VOTE AND COMMENT! Thank you:)