Chapter 30

I sat and stared out the window, the scene playing repeatedly in my mind.

"Why so quiet? Don't bother yourself over that woman, she was just a hair stylist."

I just nodded.

"Actually she was probably just a nosy-"

That was enough.

"Can we just get home?" I asked, trying not to let my annoyance show.

He didn't notice. "Sure, you must be hungry after a long day."

I just nodded. I was about to get to see Xander .

•••
When we reached the cabin, Owen told me to go to my room and that he was about to prepare dinner.

I was more than relieved to get away from him as soon as possible.

I tried not to walk to fast as I made my way upstairs, I didn't want to look eager just in case Owen was still looking at me.

When I got to the door, I slowly opened it and Xander was on my bed sleeping.

The sight of him fast asleep made my stomach flip, and his curly hair was a complete mess around his face like a black halo.

I walked over to him and moved his hair back gently, tracing the curves of his face with the tip of my finger.

Deciding not to wake him up, I took my shoes off and climbed into bed with him from the opposite side. Just as I pulled the comforter over myself and snuggled into my pillow, I felt an arm reach around me.

"I didn't hear you come in." His voice was still full of sleep, and his words were muffled by my hair.

"I just got back, but I didn't want to wake you up since you looked so contempt." I replied, snuggling my body into the mold of his.

"Good thing you didn't." I felt him smirk into my hair.

I got goosebumps. "Why not?"

He tightened his arm around my body and with his other hand moved the hair off of my neck, kissing below my ear.

"I liked waking up to you beside me." But even though my heart swelled, I felt like there was more to his sentence.

"Is that all?" I asked, convinced that he wasn't finished talking.

"No. There's also the fact that -" he grabbed my hand and guided it downwards, until I felt a bulge through his sweats underneath my palm.

"- the fact that this is here, and if you would've woken me up; I wouldn't have been able to contain myself. And we don't want that do we?"

I nodded.

"Or, maybe we do." He said as he let go of my hand and slowly moved his hand down the stretch of my body, and traced the waistband of my jeans with a finger.

My body reacted to his teasing quickly, and when I let out a frustrated moan he slipped his hand lower into the jeans.

"So we do want this." He continued teasing me, but I was no longer in the mood for play.

I turned my body so that I was facing him, and looked at his face slowly. I started at his eyes and paused momentarily on the shape of his lips, before kissing him.

I could tell from the intensity of his kiss that he wasn't teasing anymore either, and things quickly got heated as I climbed onto his lap.

Our lips didn't part as I positioned my legs on either side of him, and I heard him have a sharp intake of breath as I positioned myself onto what was just under my palm a few moments ago.

Even with jeans on, I could feel the curve of what we both were thinking about. Breaking the kiss, I moved down his neck and proceeded to leave a hickey on his collarbone.

And then I heard Owen coming up the stairs.

It's been a little while but I decided that it was time for an update. Vote pls:)