Chapter 21

That evening, Owen came into my bedroom. Of course, he had that smirk I now knew all too well.

I was just lying on the bed when he walked in; and I pretended to be asleep, hoping he would just walk out.

Of course not.

He sat down right beside my body, and then reached up to touch my shoulder.

"Audrey, Audrey wake up." And if I wasn't being held here against my will by him, I would have said it sounded comforting. But no, he's still a stalker.

I slowly opened my eyes, accidentally stretching my arms and hitting him in his face.

When my arm struck him, he just smiled. Prick.

"Audrey, get up."

"Hmmm? No... I'm warm right here, leave me alone..." I groaned, trying to sound groggy, but I really didn't feel like getting up. I was mentally exhausted and my body reflected it.

"Fine. If you don't want to get up right now then I will simply fetch my friend- wait, I have yet to introduce you to him. Hold on just a moment." He was telling me as he walked out of the bedroom, bringing back with him Xander.

He pulled him into the doorway and right in front of my bed. Owen gestured for me to sit up, so I slowly sat up so he could continue with whatever he was about to do.

"Audrey, Xander, Xander, Audrey." He said, although I knew his name already.

He kept talking.

"As you might have already assumed, your not going anywhere anytime soon. And neither is Xander here, but not for the same reasons. Therefore you two should get to know each other, seeing as though your both here. And I can tell you don't like being around me, Audrey, but you'll get over it."

He stopped for a moment to register my reaction and then continued. God could he talk.

"So, you two will be not only get to know each other. This room now belongs to both of you. Xander, you can get your things and bring them in here in about in hour. But for now, your here and the door is being locked. I'll come get you when I'm done handling something. Okay? Great."

Share the same room? Get to know each other? For what?

Before I could ask him a hundred and one questions, he walked out, and I heard the door lock from the outside.

For a few minutes, Xander and I just stayed where we were and didn't speak. But, then he spoke.

"This is gonna be interesting."

And the smirk that I saw wasn't the same as Owen's, but it seemed much too mischevious for my liking.

Its been a while I know. But, here it is : )
Don't forget to vote/comment, thank you!♡