Chapter 20

I stood in the doorway practically drooling over the sight of Xander shirtless.

His body was drool worthy with clothes on, so with no shirt... I was speechless. But while I was staring, I didn't realize I was leaning foward and the door opened when my head hit it.

Xander automatically looked up at me and stood up. I didn't mind, it simply gave me a better view of how toned his body was.

Honestly, I don't find the whole six pack thing attractive, and fortunately for me, he didn't have it. His body was lean, and looked like instead of working out at the gym or something, he ran or swam.

"Hey..." He said, waking me up from whatever trance I was in.

"Hi." Way to go Audrey, could you be anymore awkward?

"Um, here are your clothes, you have to change..." He told me, rubbing the back of his neck, nervous.

Nervous? "Um, okay." I approached him and the bed, waiting for him to leave so I could change.

"I can't leave until your done."

"Oh." I said, looking down at the clothes on the bed.

"Yea..." And that's all he said as he stared at me.

I smirked, reaching for the bottom of my shirt.

"Could you turn around?" Smiling, enjoying how uncomfortable he was.

He blinked at me. "Turn around? Oh... yea sure."

After he turned around, I quickly pulled the shirt over my head, and unclipping my bra. I pulled down my underwear and changed into a clean pair of those as well as some black leggings.

I reached for the bra lying on the bed, hating that it was the right size. How disgusting could someone be? I put it on, but because of the odd clip in the back, I couldn't clasp it.

Suddenly, I felt warm hands take the two ends out of mine.

"Let me help you." I heard him whisper, but instead of being behind me, I heard it in my ear. His lips brushed my neck, and goosebumps spread all over my arms and obviously my neck.

I nodded my head, and felt him quickly clasp the back, but not before feeling his fingers run down my back. His hands running down to either sides of my waist, gently pulling me back onto him.

I was stunned, couldn't move if I wanted to. He was touching me.

Just as I leaned back into him, he let go and his warmth disappeared from behind me.

I turned around to ask him what was wrong, but he was walking out of the room with the clothes I just took off in tow.

What was that?

Yeppo. Talk about mixed signals. I updated tho!😂 also, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads, votes for, and comments on my book. It makes me really happy.❤