Introduction of Characters

Archie Andrews / Betty's non-identical twin -

Hi I'm Archie Andrews and my twin is Betty. We are NOT identical. We have always been very close. Our mom and dad are Alice and Fred Andrews. My parents got a divorce and My mom moved to the Southside and brought Betty with her. Betty is moving back to the Northside. My Best Friend since kindergarten is Jughead Jones and my girlfriend is Veronica Lodge, Betty's best friend. Betty and Veronica are transferring from Southside high to Riverdale high. I'm excited for Betty to meet my Best friend.

Betty Andrews / Archie's Non-Identical Twin -

Hi I'm Betty Andrews. I'm the daughter of Fred and Alice andrews. They got a divorce and I moved to the Southside with my mom. But I'm heading back to the Northside with my brother there and dad. My Bff, Veronica, is also coming too! I'm super excited for her to come with me. But I'm scared cause I'm going to be the new kid.

Jughead Jones / Archie's Best Friend

Hi I'm Jughead Jones. My parents are Fp and Glaydes Jones. I also have a sister, Jellybean, but they left when I was six. Now my dad abuses me and has an alcohol obsession. So I sleep over at Archie's house a lot. By the way, I'm Archie's Best friend. I live next door from him. I heard there are going to be two new girls at the school. I'm excited to see who they are.

Veronica Lodge / Betty's best friend

Hi I'm Veronica Lodge. My parents are Hermione and Hiram Lodge. My dad is in jail so I moved from New York to Riverdale in Highschool. That's where I found my Best friend Betty. I'm dating her Twin, Archie. Now I'm moving to the Northside and going to go to Riverdale High. I'm super excited!

Hi I hope you will enjoy this au. I will try to post this often! Hope you have an amazing day!!