Chapter 1

Fiat was sitting closest to Off, his leg up on a chair icing his knee when Gun entered the room. There was lots of noise as almost the entire cast was inside talking and laughing. At first, no one noticed when the tiny boy entered until he made a beeline for P'Off and it was caught by the person recording a Live. They started teasing and for a moment Gun had backed off, but when Fiat saw his P'Off put aside the bag he'd been rummaging in, Gun was instantly over the older man whispering something the two of them invisible due to Gun having P'Off completely covered by his smaller frame.

Fiat had made some off-handed joking comment about the two, meaning no real harm just teasing. When Gun had gotten up and left, Off had snarked right back, before following the adorable ball of sunshine that seemed to have somehow joined the SOTUS family. "Is it weird how freaking SOFT Off is with Gun around? I think we should keep that kid handcuffed to him all the time so he's never cranky." Oaujun laughed at his own joke.

"Not soft, Gun just makes him relaxed. Tay says he soothes something in P'Off." New answered back not bothering to look up from his phone. "And Gun says P'Off is cuddly."

This time it was Krist who snorted, "Oh my God! No way, uh-uh. That can't be true. I mean yeah, we've seen the voodoo that Ai'Gun has worked on P'Off and how you can't go anywhere without running into him hugging or kissing P'Off but P'Off is as cuddly as a porcupine!" He sat up a little from where he had been comfortably cuddled back to chest on Singto. "I hugged his arm on stage at practice the other day, cause I was laughing hard and almost tripped and he not only glared but pushed me away."

"You shouldn't be hanging off him anyway." Sinto reminds, voice a soft growl in his ear, but the entire room hears it. The two don't get enough time together and as possessive and territorial as The Lion can be when he's with his Nong on a daily basis, when they have to be apart for long stretches it can put Singto's possessive streak into real overdrive.

Looking around as she realized they were missing Godjit frowned, "Ew! Wasn't Gun and Off here a minute ago? Where did they go?"

Fiat and New both snorted in response. But it was Gunsmile who smirked with an answer. "Well since N'Gun came in whispered something to Ai'Off and then left with Ai'Off following quickly after. You tell me just where you think they are?"

Godjit squealed and covered her face shaking her head. "Oh, my Baby! That man is leading him astray." She laughed.

"I'm pretty sure it's the other way around, Mae." New laughed rolling his eyes. "P'Off isn't the one attacking Gun at every opportunity or calling him Papii. Tay still doesn't know how he figured that out. We're pretty sure Gun is some sort of evil mastermind because he..." His phone went off just at that moment, causing New's face to break into a bright smile. He jumped from his chair answering the phone and rushing from the room. No one had to ask who had called, only Tay got that response. They'd never find out the end of New's thought.

"I don't know about evil mastermind but he certainly is a cuddle monster." Krist offered up. "I've seen a few of the guys at the office drape over him and he will cuddle them." A number of the others look at Krist a bit of concern on their faces. The idea that Gun might be some kind of cuddle slut seeming offensive. "Not like he does with P'Off! It is just different, with P'Off it's very different. He's never sat on their laps that is for sure." He snickers. "But I kind of wonder what would happen if he did?"

That had Singto thinking about his Kit in another's lap and his arm tightened around the younger's waist as his low voice whispered into those sensitive ears. "There is something you never want me to see." When he was rewarded with crimson coloring the same ears Singto felt incredible pride warm his chest.

"Oi! Ma and Pa, behave yourself. We have to go on stage soon. It's bad enough P'Off and Gun are off doing dirty things!" Fiat scolded knowing what that smile on his 'father's' face and the blush on his 'mama's' face meant.

Gun and Off had just past the threshold of the room in time to hear Fiat's statement. Off was staring at the entire sofa full of co-stars and friend's with an open mouth but it was Gun who looked like they had never seen. Most would expect the tiny adorable boy to be blushing and hiding behind Off at such a statement. Instead, he looked ready to breathe fire. Stomping into the middle of the room he had his hands on his hips and began tearing into the entire group for being gossipy perverts! He also informed them that his sex life, no matter who it was with, was none of their business. Then he stormed from the room in a fashion worthy of the haughtiest diva.

Off groaned shaking his head at his friends, "He was in such a good mood when I got his suitcase open too. Why did you have to talk about that?" The elder was not pleased right now his mouth thin and eyes hard. "He's very open with skinship but he's also quite private with his personal life."

"PAPII! You need to touch up your make up before you go on stage." The small voice snapped from the hallway, it sounded strained to anyone who heard it, all cheerfulness was gone. Gun needed Off and that Off was upset by the smaller man's being upset was visible on his face. He left after another glare to his friends.

A few moments of silence reigned before Singto spoke, "Nong'Fiat, you will apologize to N'Gun as soon as possible." He ordered leaving no room for argument. "As for the status of their sex life, I believe we all know that is off the table permanently. I don't want to hear it brought up or hear that is has been brought up by anyone in this room. Is that clear?" He got a chorus of yes's and relaxed some. "I don't think any of us are sensitive about couple status. It's part of the job." He sighed setting his phone aside as he hid his face in Krist's neck. This wasn't good, they were all still getting to know Gun, but one thing they did know is that he made Off happy. New was right about one thing, Off was just more relaxed around the little guy.

888888

AN:

This is not beta read. I would love to hear what you think and if you'd like to read more. :) Thank you for reading.