Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

New and Gun were teasing Krist about the latest sexy spread he had done with Singto in one of the magazines that had sold out in less than an hour. "Oh, come on! He looks like he's going to put his hand down your pants Krist and your shirts open, did they put blush on your nipples?" Gun laughs from where he's leaned against Newwie as they try to share the single magazine.

"What? Let me see that. Oh my GOD! Krist, please tell me they put blush there and that it's not because... uh." Looking up New and Gun burst into louder laughter as Krist blushed and hit both with pillows.

In the hall just outside the door, Singto smirked at the look he got from Tay. "Dude, at a photo shoot?" He didn't think Singto would be so daring.

Rolling his eyes the younger shook his head, "Of course not P'Tay. That morning, however, was another story." He wriggled his brows smirking at the shocked looks on both his P's faces.

"Don't even give me that crap! I've seen that magazine spread you did, GunGun." Krist huffed back. "Did you get to wear anything other than shorts and two other guys?"

"Whoa! What? Why have I not seen that N'Gun, you're holding out on us?" New gave an evil grin. "I bet P'Tay can get a copy. Wonder if P'Off's seen it?"

"Newwie! I'm not holding, there is no holding. It's an OLD shoot. A long, long time ago. Really. Please don't find it." He didn't really want to know what trouble that thing would stir up. It had gotten him plenty of interesting attention though he could admit that, at the moment however he had a bigger focus and he wasn't sure how that magazine spread was going to affect the way Off looked at him. It was hard enough being in love with his best friend, he didn't need Off disgusted with him.

Coughing Kit gives Gun a raised brow look. "If you call 2015 a long, long time ago." He snickers at Gun's groan. "That's right before you met P'Off wasn't it?" Covering his face Gun could be heard muttering curses while the other two smols laughed delighted at getting one up on their friend.

The three men in the hall decided to enter, well two decided to enter, the third was just following with his brow creased in consternation. What the hell had Gun been getting up to before he had been paired with Off? Only shorts and two guys? What did that even mean? What kind of magazine did they have him pose for? Sighing Off settled in one of the armless office chairs and only a few seconds passed before he had a lap full of Gun, who was facing the rest of the room, talking to his friends. Gun had captured Off's arms wrapping one around him so he was being hugged back to his Papii's chest.

The conversation flowed around him and Gun, as usual, would answer for Off, as he appeared to be caught up in reading something on his phone, but really he was lost in thought. He was going to have to do some digging. Obviously, there were things he didn't know about his Babii's past and that was starting to become unacceptable, especially if they were as... what? What word could he use? Risque? Inappropriate? It wasn't like the younger was a child, or as if Off had any say in what Gun could or couldn't do or wear in a photo shoot. Given that this one occurred before they were even paired it would be ridiculous. Right, so he would just put it from his mind.

He'd lasted three days. Off had gone three whole days before he'd given in and searched out the photo spread. He couldn't take not knowing and now that he did he was pretty sure he wanted to hunt down Gun's old manager and kill them. Who let him do that? And of-fucking-course Oab was there too and they were both half naked, draped all over each other, and Oab's hands were just EVERYWHERE. It was official he wasn't coming on OffGun Fun Night, that ass hole could fuck off and he better start keeping his hands to himself when they're on shows together. Off glared at his computer monitor a bit longer before slamming the laptop lid closed.