Chapter 11 (18+)

88888

Chapter 11

WARNING KINKY SEX SCENE AHEAD! DO NOT READ IF THIS IS NOT YOUR THING!!! -- Scroll down to the place where "SAFE!!!" is written repeatedly to skip the hot boy on boy action. Thank you!

888

New whimpered as he was dragged through the hall and into the apartment he shared with his lover and Dom. "Tay? Wha-" The taller man pushed him against the wall pinning him to the surface and cut off the question with a rough hungry kiss.

"Fuck, I've wanted to do that all damn day. I knew if I did that I wouldn't stop myself." Tay growled at the beauty in front of him. "You've been driving me crazy in those damn jeans." It was no secret how much Tay adored his boyfriend's ass, you could bounce a quarter off of it because it was so high and tight. The sight of his Boy in those jeans had left Tay half hard all day and it was time for the little cock tease to pay up.

Tugging his hair, Tay forced Newwie's head back so the younger had to look up into his eyes. New's breath caught in his throat at the look of raw hunger on the other man's face, Tay looked like he wanted to devour him and it caused sparks of desire to travel down his back and a needy whine to exit his throat. "There's my Boy." The finger's released New's hair and caressed down his throat pressing against the now racing pulse point. "You're mine."

"Yes, Daddy." He whispered licking his lips as his eyes closed half mast and New started to slip into his subspace. "Please, use me." He begged beautifully for his Dominant.

Tay grunted as his hips thrust forward from hearing New's response, his Baby Boy was fucking perfect in every way. Pushing New toward the living room and steering him to the large L-shaped sectional sofa had Tay's eyes once again on that perky ass encased in tight denim. "OFF. Get those fucking cock teasing jeans off, strip completely, I want to see what belongs to me Newwie."

With a quick swallow and trembling hands, the panting younger man did as ordered suddenly realizing what had set his Dom off was the new jeans that Gun had talked him into buying. He was bare and standing before his completely dressed lover, who was now seated on their couch with a blanket under him (obviously Tay didn't intend them to make it to their bed) staring at New as if he were prey and Tawan was the predator. Desire flowed through him and New tipped his head back, being so exposed and vulnerable to his Daddy always left him so turned on he got lost in it, so it was no surprise to find his wrist in a tight grip because his eyes had closed, his head had tipped back and he'd reached for his cock without permission to touch himself. "Did I give you permission to touch that, Boy?" The dark warning tone made it clear Tay wasn't pleased with New's slip up.

Shaking his head New mewled, "No, no Daddy. I'm sorry... I got... I got lost in how good it felt having you watching me." He pleaded for forgiveness, biting his lip as his glassy eyes were wide almost entirely innocent.

"I'll have to punish you, you know that. When little Boy's are bad and break the rules I can't let such things slide." Tay could tell Newwie was going down fast into his subspace. It wasn't surprising, they hadn't been able to have a proper session or even play rough because of the stage show, he'd been neglectful in his role and it made his heart hurt to think he'd let Newwie down in such a way but he also knew he had to be careful with his beautiful submissive when the sweet boy had to dance, sing, and play games in front of a mass of fans. "Turn around, I'll have to tie your wrists since you can't be trusted to keep them off things that aren't yours."

Gasping Tay's pretty Boy spun so fast he almost fell over and he already had his wrists behind his back and crossed ready to be bound by his Dominant. Yes, Tay thought, they had definitely gone too long, opening a compartment in the side of a table he pulled out some lube and a pair of soft leather wrist cuffs that he'd special ordered for New. Once the cuffs were tightened and Tay was sure that his submissive's hands wouldn't be reaching for anything they weren't meant to, he tugged New back and across his lap. "How many spanks do you get for touching what isn't yours, Boy?"