Chapter 6

((A/N: I wrote this chapter while my husband was in surgery. I've only now read through and realized I needed to edit some stuff which is why you might be getting an update notification, sorry. It has added to the chapter but not changed the outcome. Thank all of those who voted and commented despite the serious issues with grammar and bad wordplay! You are the reason this story still goes on!!!))

88888

Chapter 6:

It was Singto who had a tendency to constantly look around and count the heads of his family. Sure they weren't exactly his but they were in the sense that he was Kongpob, so there. It made sense in Singto's head that was all that was important. So he was doing his usual quick once-over when he realized they were missing one of the 'smols'. One of their smallest smols to be precise.

Frowning he snagged Tay's sleeve; "You got eyes on N'Gun?"

"What? Don't tell me he wondered off again!" Tay groaned looking around glad he had a long talk with New about the airport rules before they'd left the house.

Glaring Singto looks at his friend and then looked to where Off was chatting with some fans. "Isn't the fact that one of our smols wonders off something I should have been warned about? I mean, where the..." He finally spots him and gapes. "What the?" He jerks his head toward where Gun was at a coffee bar waiting for his order and evidently getting hit on. "Kit, where's P'Off?" Sing didn't know if him seeing this was a good thing or not.

Glancing around Krist frowned he'd been teasing Fiat and not paying much attention. "Hrm, what P'Singtuan? Oh, he's gathering GunGun." Krist points where Off was indeed making a beeline for the shorter boy who now had two coffee's in hand but was smiling and slightly flushed in his cheeks at the attention of the not too bad looking guy.

"Nong, plane's boarding soon. That mine?" Off slid up smirking at the man standing in front of Gun, giving the guy a cold board look. He was having to do this more and more lately it seemed. Maybe he was just noticing it more and more, he wasn't sure anymore, either way, it was getting irritating.

Blinking in surprise Gun looked up. "Uh, ye-yeah, this one is yours, Papii." Glancing at his watch Gun frowned, it wasn't even another 30 minutes till they headed for their gate away from the fans. What was his P doing now?

"Come on, Babii's are searching for you." He nodded to the squealing mass collected to send them off to the next fan meet. Gun's eyes widened realizing he was ignoring their fans and instantly nodded.

"Sorry, Papii!" Looking at the man before him he smiled shyly. "It was nice talking to you P'Bam." He wai'd before moving away with Off back to the group. Once the wayward boy had been returned to their group the other man still didn't take his eyes off Gun. It seemed to set Tay on edge and Singto could tell.

"What? You're getting cagey." He finally asked they were only a few minutes from boarding and he didn't need Tawan being in a mood.

Nodding toward where the creeper had settled in to watch Gun, "I just don't like it that's all. Like, he has no right." Tay scowled at the man who was basically undressing Gun with his eyes. Off's Gun, whether they realized it or not yet.

"Yeah, I don't like it either but there's not much we can do about it. I'll talk to security though." Singto nods, going to whisper in P'Jane's ear about his and Tay's worries. By the time they were boarding the plane, the man was gone.

When they landed once more Singto realized they'd lost Gun. "What the! Where is Gun? Anyone got a line of sight of the smallest of the smols?"

Gunsmile raised his hand. "Yup, candy store to my right. Hang on I'll... what the fuck? Who is that guy?" He asked the last bit asked under his breath heading through the people to get to Gun fast as he could. He made it to Gun's side and tossed an arm over his shoulder grinning cheekily. "Hey what are you doing way over here?"