Chapter 4

88888

Chapter 4:

Gun's leg shook the entire ride from the airport to the venue where the performance was being held. He didn't even bother going to check into the hotel he just wanted to get to Papii as quickly as possible. The car had only just come to a stop and he'd already had money out tossed it up front to the taxi driver and was out of the car like a bullet. Gun navigated his way back getting directions to the dressing area since the cast was already in hair and makeup due to so many having to be done.

The closer he got the faster he walked and the more narrow his vision seemed to become until he wasn't even saying hello or wai-ing to people. He heard Off's laugh and a huge smile lit up his face, he made a beeline for the room and as soon as he entered he saw the older man on a chair talking to P'Singto and P'Tay. He said nothing just dropped his bag by the door moved forward, straddled Off's lap and hugged as tight as he could while burying his face in Papii's neck.

Off didn't usually reciprocate, at least not in public much, but this time one arm went around the slim waist and the other went up so he was able to stroke Gun's hair. He tilted his head and closed his eyes making more room for the younger boy and smiled when he was rewarded with soft kisses. Both relaxed so visibly it was a little stunning to watch for Tay and Singto.

"Do you ever get used to becoming air around them?" Singto snickered a little as Tay raised his eyebrow and shook his head no.

New entered the room passing Tay the juice he'd gone to get them and smiled when he saw Off and Gun lost in their own cuddly world. "Ow, not like you Ai'Kit are any better. You even turn us all to air on stage in front of fans." At this Tay snickered, Off snorted and Gun started giggling. For Off, it was the most perfect sound.

Sitting up Gun took a deep breath and smiled brightly just looking at his Papii. "I missed Papii. We should do that as very little as possible." He wrinkled his nose and pouted.

Smiling Off just shook his head at his antics. "I have to work to afford your shopping addiction." Eyes going wide Gun got up and bounced to his bag bringing it back with him to Off, this time he sat sideways facing the others in the room. He grabbed Off's hand and removed his watch. "Ow! That's my favorite watch what are you doing?"

"Hush Papii, I got a present for you." He grins opening the bag and taking out an expensive looking box. Inside was a beautiful white gold watch that perfectly matched the one he was wearing. He slid it onto Off's hand and clasped it around his wrist. The old watch went safely into the box and then Gun's bag. "See, isn't it lovely?" He grinned up wide-eyed and happy.

"Er, I like it a lot." Off was smiling as he looked the new watch over. He was pretty sure he had a new favorite. He had noticed of course that it perfectly matched Gun's and he was pretty sure it was the boy's silent way of putting his claim on him after the lengthy separation. Gun could be kind of adorably possessive sometimes when he was feeling needy.

"Pappppii, I'm hungry." He gave Off a pout and rocked a little. "I didn't get to eat before the plane ride," Gun whined a little this time sounding cute to Off and kind of like a puppy to the other three in the room.

Shaking his head, Off smacked his Nong's thigh to motion Gun to get up, "Er, I'll take you to eat. What do you want me to get you?"

"We should go somewhere close so Papii doesn't get in trouble." Gun instantly answered as they walked out, both too wrapped up in each other to even say goodbye to their friends.

"Those are couple's watches right?" New asked brow wrinkling as he bit his lower lip.

Reaching out Tay pulled his lip free with his thumb and raised his brow. "I've told you not to do that." His voice was low and a little husky. Now Singto raised a brow because he had been pretty sure Tay and New still hadn't figured out how they felt about each other.

In response Newwie let his tongue slip out and licked the digit lingering on his lip. Growling Tay grabbed a hand full of New's shirt pulling him into his lap and kissing him fiercely. "Not nice to be a tease." Panting a little New just smirked.

"Well, that's new." Singto snickered both brows raised in surprise. "And I'm pretty sure that's the result he wanted." He knew it was usually the result Kit wanted when he started teasing Singto like that.

"Hrn, probably, guess I should be grateful that he spends so much time with Gun," Tay smirked at his boyfriend. "Though this is about as new as Off and Gun's new couple's watches."

Stopping just short of entering the room Krist started blinking. "P'Off and Ai'Gun have couple's watches?"

"Er, and N'Newwie kisses P'Tay now, Babe." Reaching out Singto pulls his own boyfriend into his lap. He was the only one who had no one cuddle him so far and that was unacceptable considering he and Kit had been together the longest.

Settling comfortably against Singto, Krist shook his head, "I go to get my make up done for 35 minutes and come back to an entirely changed world." Looking around he pouts a bit. "Where are they anyway?"

"N'Gun was hungry so he had P'Off take him out to eat." The lion shook his head laughing.

"What? Is he Ai'Gun's sugar daddy or something? Out to eat, shopping, is there anything he doesn't pay for? Next, we'll hear he's buying him a car." Krist laughed. Tay burst out laughing hiding his face in Newwie's neck while New shook his head. Krist and Singto's eyes both went wide. "He has NOT bought Ai'Gun a car?"

Newwie shakes his head quickly and Tay answers. "No, but Ai'Off took over the last few payments of his car last I heard. He claimed since he rides in it every day and uses it too they should share the cost." Tay rolled his eyes as if he didn't buy that for even a second.

"Are we sure they aren't dating?" Singto asked brows drawn together. Tay and New shook their heads no.

Krist sighed, "I think from what Ai'Gun has said he would like to but he doesn't think P'Off uh, swings that way. He's had a couple of girlfriends since they've been paired." He and New rolled their eyes. "I just think P'Off is kind of emotionally stupid."

88888

A/N:

I want to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who commented and voted for the last chapter. It means a lot and helps give me the push to keep writing this story. 😘😘😘😘😘 I'd love to hear your thoughts and things you'd like to see! I can use all the inspiration I can get. Please remember to comment and vote!