Chapter 20

(Short. Sweet. UNEDITED. -- Sorry!)

88888

CHAPTER 20:

"You have freckles." The words were softly whispered as Off peered at the smaller man in his lap who was staring at him.

Gun pouted his brows creasing. "Papii, how dare you! I take care of my skin." He huffed moving to get up but Off held tight.

"Just over the bridge of your nose, they're so light that no one could ever notice unless you let them this close when you have no makeup on." Off smiled gently as he let his thumb caress the bare face of his partner. "Don't let anyone else see your freckles Gun." He whispered not wanting to break the intimate spell that seemed to have fallen over them.

Gun was blushing but smiling at his Papii, he was adoring this new soft version of the elder. He wasn't really sure what brought it out but he wouldn't give it back for anything. "I wouldn't ever do that, Papii. Somethings are just for you." The tiny boy promised before he leaned in so he could give a sweet sniff style kiss to Off's cheek.

"Shouldn't we remind them that we're in public?" Pluem asked his voice a soft whispered to Chimon. He was leaning away from where he'd been talking to Tay.

Tay snorted, "Peng, might kill you if you interrupt that."

"I might kill you if you interrupt." Chimon glared at his boyfriend. "Mamii and Papii are working toward official and if you mess with that I swear I will cut you off." The tall young man crossed his arms as Tay burst into laughter.

"He is definitely Gun's son." Only Gun would teach his kid to use sex as a weapon. "That's just mean." Fiat snickered but his eyes were twinkling mischievously.

Krist and Singto eyed the younger, "Not that it's something you need to use, right?" Singto smirked as he looked over at Oaujun.

"Riiight, cause P'Oaujun sleeps on the floor when they share a room." Frank rolled his eyes at the overprotective pair. Even his Mae and Por weren't that crazy... well, his Por wasn't. Mae'New could be a little protective.

New reached out smacking Frank in the arm, "Stop that. Don't get your... is it, cousin? I don't even understand this family dynamic anymore." He rubbed his forehead sighing.

"Peng and Pet are definitely their Uncles." Tay nodded smiling at New.

Chimon frowned. "So, I'm dating my cousin? Isn't that... weird? I think you guys should all just be best friends."

"Yeah, Chimon's right, otherwise it gets kind of incesty and uncomfortable." Drake agreed with a nod. His comment causing Pluem to snort his soda up his nose and start to choke.

"GUN! Your turn in makeup. Off, you need to head for wardrobe. Disengage, now." Kwang ordered as she stuck her head into the room rolling her eyes at the pair.

"Yes, P'Kwang. Be right there." They chorused before Gun pressed a quick kiss to Off's neck and got up. He ruffled Chimon's hair. "Hey! When did you get in here? Be good while we're gone, I have something for you, ok?" Then they were both gone.

Chimon blinked, "Should I have told him I've been here for 20 minutes?"

"Wouldn't have mattered." Krist sighed, from his place curled into Singto's side watching the older man play a game on his phone. "No! Tuan, to the left, yes THERE!" He cheered his lover.

"It's official all you're parents are crazy. Maybe I'm lucky I haven't been adopted." Drake muttered shaking his head.

New pouted, "Of course you have been, Drake. You're Frank's and that makes you ours, silly."

Tay just smiled pressing a kiss to his lover's temple. "You have the biggest heart."

88888

A/N:

Sorry, it's so short. As I've said I broke my leg and RL has also invaded. This idea came to me so I thought I'd write it up and share it. PLEASE vote and COMMENT! I love hearing/reading what you guys think.