Chapter 2

8888

Chapter 2:

It turned out that more relaxed was quite an understatement. Off smiled more and joked more, he was still the same rough playful man he'd been before but now there was something that was less harsh. Little Gun had seemed to settle into their family easily as well. It helped that he Krist and Newwie seemed to become thick as thieves, everyone learned not to leave them whispering alone for too long as it could spell trouble. So when Gun was called back to Bangkok for work that would keep he and Off separated for two weeks none of the rest of the cast thought much of it.

At first, they teased Off especially when he'd take video calls. Often stealing the phone and each taking a turn talking to N'Gun while Off got more and more frustrated as Gun laughed and played along. They were trying their best to help their friend when the calls started coming before and after each stage show. Then Off was glued to his cell getting lines. Lately, he was pacing like a caged tiger and it had only been ten days now.

The elder had been sulking in a corner of the dance practice room they were using at the moment scrunched up tightly in a corner. He was doing something on his phone but whatever it was had him glaring. New had entered and after looking around moved silently to his P'Off and settled next to him, Off stiffened and the rest of the room seemed to hold their breath.

"What are you doing, get off it's hot." He shifted pushing New away from him hard enough he fell over. The hurt written across the boy's face was clear and it wasn't the physical kind. He stood up shaking his head a little before he just looked down leaving quickly.

Krist glared and looked ready to give his P a piece of his mind before Singto wrapped a hand around his wrist tightly to stop him. Everyone watched as they had one of their strange 'eye conversations' before Krist pulled his phone out and made a call. He was whispering to whomever he was talking to and when he hung up their angry Turtle had simply nodded to Sinto.

Annoyed with the world Off had slumped down further into his corner and just wanted desperately to be left alone. His phone started buzzing notifying him of an incoming video call and he smiled accepting instantly. For a moment both Off and the other's hanging out trying to rest seemed to relax, that moment quickly passed as Gun's voice came through the speaker.

"PAPII, what did you do? Newwie is crying! How could you hurt him?" Gun sounded furious with his P.

Blinking Off started to respond but was cut off. "No, you need to apologize. How can you not take care of him? He's lonely Papii." Then they heard it, Krist was impressed and it showed, Gun sniffled and his voice cracked. From righteous indignation to sad tears in seconds. "If Newwie is missing Tay half as much as I miss, Papii then he is very lonely Papii."

"Ew, N'Gun, don't cry. It's ok. You will be back soon. I'll take you shopping, Na?" Off tried to instantly appease the younger and distract him. He couldn't stand Gun's tears it destroyed him to see Gun crying.

Sniffling more. "If I didn't have P'Tay to help keep me company I'd be very sad and cry a lot. You hurt Newwie Papii. What if P'Tay wouldn't drive with me to work or eat with me? Or hug me?" He pouted at Off looking completely heartbroken.

Wincing Off looked wrecked at the words because he could only imagine how upset his Babii would be if he was left alone. "Er-er, don't cry. Tell Ai'Tay I'll look after N'New. Ok? No more tears. Go eat, it is lunch time." The older man ordered.

Instantly Gun brightened and nodded, "Yes, Papii. You too. You have to stay healthy because your work is harder." He instructed sternly before his voice turned hard. "And take Newwie to eat and buy him chocolate and apologize."

Sighing Off nodded at the camera. "Er, Er, Er. I will. I will. I said I'd take care of him."

"MWAH! I miss you Papii. I'll call tonight. Don't forget your promise. We're going shopping when I come back." Gun signed off. Rolling his eyes Off sighed and stood muttering to himself about checking what was on his credit cards as he left the studio in search of his Nong.

"Can anyone tell me what just happened?" Nammon looked around the room wide-eyed. He was newer to their crew but he knew enough to know that especially Singto didn't take kindly to such behavior from their Nongs and that entire conversation was overheard by Singto and Off didn't once stop the little terror.

Knocking his foot into Fiat's, Oaujun nodded toward where Krist was staring wide-eyed at Singto who was just sort of blinking in surprise. Oaujun snickered, "I think N'Gun broke your Pa."

"Not only did he scold and yell at his P but he managed to get the promise of a reward when he comes back! Of course, he broke Pa!" Fiat responded completely bewildered and slightly impressed. "That guy is like a master of his art."

Turning Krist's brows were drawn together, "Ow, do not learn from him, your Pa will blame me." He was pouting now because Singto still hadn't said anything and it was a little concerning. At that moment the entire room had their line announcement's ping. One from Gun and one from Tay, two lists.

Lists titles

The Care & Feeding of Gun's Papii -- Gun

When Caring for a Wild Newwie -- Tay

88888

Part two! Thank those who voted and left me a comment. It really pushed me to write this since it seemed that someone wanted to read this story. I loved that. Thank you so much! 😍😍😍💖💖💖

Please let me know what you think of this part and if you'd like to see more of these. Thank you!