Chapter 21

88888

Chapter 21:

A few extra days in the hotel to unwind and goof off had been the plan. They'd done a School Ranger's travel tour and this was the last stop so the powers that be had granted the group of friends and managers a long weekend in the last location at the expensive hotel as long as they agreed to pair up in rooms and behave. Off had been tired so he'd stayed in his and Gun's room for a nap, the tinier man opting to go swim once his Papii had drifted off.

It was nearly two hours later when Off meandered down to the pool and stilled in the double doors scowling behind his sunglasses. There in front of him was his Babii on the shoulders of fucking Oab, legs wrapped tightly around them as he struggled to push Chimmon off of Nanon's shoulders the two laughing loudly.

Returning to his room just down the hall he retrieved a t-shirt while Off was trying to decide if Tay could be talked into helping him hide Oab's body later. "Gun Atthapan!"

The sharp bark of his name from Off in the door made Gun yelp and fall. He sputtered as he came up to the surface, pouting at the taller man he said, "Papiiiiii! You made us lose!" Swimming to the edge he grinned. "Was your nap good?"

Off made to the edge of the pool and easily lifted the small body out. Looking Gun over and noticing just how damn tiny and tight his bathing suit was the taller sent his best friend a glare as if it were Tay's fault Gun was dressed in such a way. Shaking the t-shirt out Off pulled it over Gun. "You're going to get burnt." He said as it was tugged over Gun's wet head.

Smiling brightly up at the elder Gun went to his toes and pressed light kisses to Off's neck. "Thank you Papii." He loved it when the other man took such sweet care of him.

"Er, Er, just take more caution. I don't want you hurting, Babii." Off whispered holding Gun to him both of the men oblivious to the group now staring at their exchange. "I'm hungry, you probably need a snack after playing. Let's get some food."

Smiling brightly Gun nodded with a happy grin, Off reached for Gun's hand and they went to a secluded table on the pool patio where one of the pool boys quickly took their order and they ended up huddled together whispering.

New sat the edge of the pool, "If Tay has to go out to hide your body and I have to sleep alone I'm going to be very unhappy." He said to Oab who was still in the water.

"It was a game! I was playing with his freaking KID!" Oab whined because Off could be so freaking ridiculous with this whole possessive thing.

"And you got warned by Arm and Tay not to do it," Nicky said to his friend with a snicker. "Let's face it you're lucky he didn't get in the water and drownd you." Oab for his part just groaned and lowered himself into the water because dealing with OffGun was just becoming a huge stupid problem as far as he was concerned.

88888

A/N:

I know it's super short, but I actually started it while in the hospital and couldn't remember exactly all I planned for the chapter so I kind of cleaned it up and am giving you what I wrote cause it seemed to work. Sorry! 

REMEMBER TO VOTE & COMMENT!!!