Chapter 18

88888

Chapter 18:

"No, look... ALL boys are dumb." Gun's voice carried through the hall as he spoke, causing most of the people in the office to still. "The problem you face is that straight boys are an extra special kind of super dumb. They can't help it though." He was on his phone, sipping a drink through his straw and oblivious to the looks he was getting from the rest of the people he passed on his way to his desk.

Off was sitting in Gun's chair, and the younger thought nothing of settling on his Papii's lap and continuing his conversation. "It's really not. I'm telling you it's not his fault. I'm sure he thinks girls are dumb... or at least crazy. Boys have no clue how to communicate with their girlfriends almost all the time. Gay boys at least have the benefit of being with a boy so probably half the time we can figure out a way to talk."

Sighing Gun shook his head. "I say again; Boys are DUMB. Yes, I'll put it on a t-shirt. It'll sell out in seconds." He giggled suddenly. "Ok, I love you, I'll talk to you later." Hanging up, he leaned against Off and hid his face away. "If I get arrested for killing my sister's boyfriend, will you bail me out, Papii?"

"Probably have to get Tay to do it, Babii. Chances are I'll be in there with you." Off hugged his Babii tightly. "Do I want to know what the jerk did?"

"No, but it caused a huge argument, and now she's been upset for days. I hate when she's upset." Gun pouted at his Papii.

Flopping into the chair next to Gun and Off, Newwie raised a brow. "What did P'Off do to make you pout now?"

"HEY! Why do you assume I did anything?" Off frowned and Gun started laughing.

"It's you 90% of the time Peng-You." Tay answers sitting on New's lap. "Hey Pet, if you make Boys-R-Dumb shirts I want one." He added, looking over at Gun.

"Boys are dumb?" Newwie frowned looking between his boyfriend and friend. "What are you talking about?"

"He said earlier on the phone he was going to make t-shirts that said Boys-R-Dumb and sell them. I just don't want them to sell out before I get one." Tay shrugged.

Scowling at the slimmer boy, New asked, "And WHY would you need such a thing?"

"Because sometimes it's true?" Tay snarked back. That was all it took before the two were bickering with one another.

Papii raised a brow at Gun, "Look what you started."

"Ha. They fight so much so they can makeup, Papii. How have you not figured that out? They bicker and fight then disappear together. What do you THINK those two are doing?" Gun rolled his eyes at the elder. "This is what I meant by straight boys are dumber than gay boys." Gun shook his head and got up going to find Mae'Godji.

Tay and New had gone silent all but gaping at Gun's retreating form after his words to Off. Finally turning to face his friend the elder of the couple shook his head, "He hasn't figured out that you've figured it out?"

"Wait, you still haven't told him you're not... well, 100% straight?" New asked a shocked look on his face. "You know the new guy has been hitting on him hardcore, right?"

Off slumped in the chair. "It's not exactly easy to say or anything! I've spent years telling him and myself we are just..." He stopped speaking and glared at the other two men. Then sat up at the youngest words, "What? Wich new guy, Newwie? Why is this the first I hear about it?" Getting up Off went to find his Babii because this was not ok.

"And my Pet was saying only straight boys were dumb." Tay just shook his head in mock sadness.

88888

A/N:

You guys can thank my own sister and HER dumb boyfriend for this chapter. My frustration at him lead me to need to write it out, lest I be the one needing bail money. 😜🙄😤 Please remember to vote & comment I always love to hear what you think.