Chapter 8

88888

Chapter 8:

Tay was grateful for Gun in a number of ways but none more than because he had helped open Off's mind to things he would never have accepted before the younger man came into his life, that included the relationship he had with New. Without Gun, Tay was sure that he would have to hide much of who and what he was from his longtime friend and the idea hurt. Gun's presence in his life though had changed Off so much; the other was more open to new things and willing to try to understand various forms of affection. Gun's influence was tangible for Tay because the other man was willing to do something for his friend that Tay had never thought he could ask for. Tay was able to, comfortable too, entrust New into his friend's care with peace of mind.

The relationship between New and Tay wasn't traditional; they had a dynamic relationship with Newwie being Tawan's submissive and Tay being Newwie's Dominant. They were both satisfied and happy with where they were in their relationship, and while they didn't flaunt it, they also didn't go out of their way to hide it, so for Tay, it had been no surprise that Gun had caught on. The adorable man had then set about slowly working on his Papii to get him accustomed to the idea of such a relationship, to help him learn about it and be comfortable with it before Tay revealed the reality of their relationship to the other man.

Now the SOTUS cast was on their way to another fan meet, but both Tay and Gun had schedules that wouldn't allow them to travel with them. The plan was for both to join as soon as they could. Off had promised to care for New as best he could for Tay which eased the Dom's heart and mind at having his boy away from him. Gun was pouting holding tight to his Papii around the waist, and he didn't want to be separated again, he was sick and tired of it. They had just started filming OffGun Fun Night, and they were due for another episode while at the fan meet.

"Papii, do I have to stay?" He pouted up at Off giving the elder his best wide puppy eyes. He was trying to get his Papii to intervene and get his schedule canceled or moved so he could go with Off now.

Groaning at the look Off had to close his eyes in order to not give in. "Yes, you have to finish your work, then you will come out with Ai'Tay, just like we planned. Come on, Babii, be good, and everything will be ok. They'll get things done as fast as possible because we have to film our show while away remember?" Finally, the taller man looked at Gun and caressed his hair. "It's just a day or two. Not like last time." He promised with a small sigh. He knew things were changing between them and he didn't know what it meant, but Off did know that it felt good.

Singto watched as they boarded the plane and then watched Off heard New into the far seat next to the window, Off's usual preferred seat, ensuring the younger was safely ensconced by Off away from prying eyes and unwanted touches. The younger was leaning into Off while playing a game on his phone while Off had his headphones in and appeared to be texting. Glancing at Krist, his boyfriend just grinned and shrugged. "It's sweet." He whispered when he noticed Sing's look. "They're taking care of each other."

The guys were working through rehearsal and sound check before the main stage. Tay and Gun had managed to make it early, and Gun planned to surprise his Papii, so he hadn't told the older man. They were eating backstage while the other's worked through the performance. When Gun heard things wrapping up, he headed to the bathroom to clean up. Smiling when he heard Tay and Off laughing and joking around, he exited.

Off's back was to him, and that was perfect, moving forward without hesitation Gun wrapped his arms around Off and sighed, pressing a kiss to the taller's neck. "Missed my Papii." He seemed to coo, making Off smile. Damn right, his Papii and Gun was his Babii meaning Oab needed to back the hell off. The ass had been trying to spend more and more time with Gun, causing Off to keep the younger man within his sight at all times. Of course, he was only doing it to protect his best friend. He didn't trust Oab.

"Er," His hands immediately covered Gun's holding them as he looked over his shoulder. "Did you greet my mom?" He asked raising a brow.

Nodding Gun beamed, "I'm in the seat next to her." He told Off, who nodded his approval. The interaction caused Tay to burst into loud laughter along with most of the others in the room. Gun blushed, hiding his face in Off's shirt. He knew they sounded like a couple, but he was painfully aware they were not one.

Off changed the topic to Gun's clothing line, sounding incredibly proud. Releasing his hold the younger boy moved to see his Papii's face and grinned eyes bright when Off gave him a look that showed just that, how proud he was. He was bragging about how it sold out instantly, and Gun grinned wider at the others in the room.

Newwie rolled his eyes as he looked at his boyfriend because really something needed to be done about Off's denial. This was getting ridiculous. The possessiveness, the jealousy, he even treated Gun as if he were his boyfriend the majority of the time lately especially when it came to his family. Off had introduced Gun as his partner, Gun called his parents mea and por, he was always called to family dinners, and when one of his cousins had gotten ugly with the small boy at a family holiday gathering, all hell had broken loose because of Off's reaction. The question was, what were they going to do to help wake the idiot up to how he really felt?

"Papii, I'm going to find, Mea and take our seats." Going to gather his bag, Gun opened it and grinned pulling out a bottle of Off's favorite cold coffee. "Here, to help keep your energy up." Passing it over, Gun went on his toes and Off tipped his head to the side offering his neck without a second thought, accepting the kiss.

Off's lips tipped up slightly as the kiss ended with a gentle nuzzle. "Thank's for the coffee. Take care of Mae, don't let her get lost in the crowd, ok?"

Scoffing Gun glared. "I'm not going to lose Mea!" Then he left going to find the sweet woman.

Tay had been sitting with Gun and Off's mother, but eventually, he couldn't help himself and left to wonder the venue and take photo's of his beautiful boyfriend, he didn't think he would ever get tired of that amazing smile. The cameras had been panning over the audience and passed by Gun making the fans start to scream, so it went back making him blush and duck down. Off was getting teased but the crowd was loving it. The time had come for games, but they were an uneven number, and it left Off with no partner. The MC thought of calling Gun up to be Off's partner and join them on stage.

Off agreed and encouraged him to join them, as Gun got closer Off moved toward the side of the stage to lead his little one to his place at the end of the line next to him. Off rested his forearm on the perfectly small man's shoulder and relaxed, this was exactly where Gun belonged, by his side. Gun grinned up at Off before he got lifted his mic, "P'Singto and N'Krist, I hope you're ready to lose for the first time. Papii and I make a great team." He taunted with a laugh as Singto and Krist gaped at him, and the others made sounds of awe. Off just smirked and puffed his chest out, yeah this was going to be fun, he should have thought to bring his Babii up on stage sooner.

88888

A/N:

I'm sorry if this chapter seems short. I was looking through vids and ran across the ones I used above and just had to write them into this fic. Please remember to vote and comment. I love to hear what readers think. <3

~Tali