Chapter 10

8888888

Chapter 10

Ice cream, New was pretty sure the ice cream was going to be P'Off's breaking point. He was ready to put money on it because he could practically see the steam coming out of the older man's ears. Biting his lip he looked up at his boyfriend eyes alight with excitement sure their plan had come to fruition.

It seemed every time P'Pak hadn't been filming he was found with their Little Gun. It didn't matter if it was morning, afternoon, or evening. He'd gone as far as inviting Gun to meet the cast of his new venture and come to dinner as his guest... which Gun had readily accepted. Their P'Off had spent the evening in a mood almost visibly angry state the entire time until Gun was safely returned appearing unharmed and just as he'd left.

Now the five were out for a snack before the show and of course he and Gun had opted for a sweet treat. Gun going for a cool ice cream brownie type sundae while Newwie had happily gotten some delicious chocolate cake that he could share with his Daddy Tay. As he watched P'Pak try to steal bites of Gun's treat he'd glanced at his P'Off who was slowly appearing to lose his patients with the other man's behavior.

"Babii, is it any good?" Off asked suddenly, a raised brow and frown on his face. It was known Off didn't eat many sweets unless Gun encouraged him, despite liking them, it seemed he liked them more if they came from Gun.

Head swerving to his Papii Gun beamed, "Yes! Papii, you have to try!" He scooped some up, being sure to get some of the fudgey cake with the ice cream topping and whipped creamy goodness, even sacrificing a cherry that he'd been refusing to Pak. "Try! Papii, Ahh, bite!" He happily fed the elder from his own spoon.

Smiling Gun was bright almost glowing as Off hummed in pleasure from the taste. Nodding Off stated, "You choose well, Babii. Great taste." He'd been praising Gun, but looking right at Pak so there was NO mistaking what his meaning was. Off was staking his claim, knowingly or not.

88888

A/N:

So it's SUPER short, I know... but the idea hit me when I was in the middle of writing chapter 3 of my BDSM fic and I just had to write this and give it to those who are reading :) Hope you enjoyed this lil moment of sweet jealousy! :p More to come, I promise... please comment & vote.