Chapter 9

((A/N: Sorry folks if you're getting a new update for this. I made a mistake and used Pak's character name instead of his real name in the fic because I wasn't paying attention when I read the movie actor's page. I had to go through and correct my mistakes here. Thanks for the understanding.))

88888

Chapter 9:

'The Plan' had been simple and old fashioned, a time-honored method of opening one's eyes to the reality of their feelings. Make the man so jealous he wanted blood. As they had seen previously, Off was not fond of Oab, by virtue of Gun's previous relationship both romantic and working. The tall actor did just about all he could to keep the other man away from Gun or distract the tiny terror when Oab was around. This meant Oab was out, he was already on Off's radar and the man was ready for him. No, they needed someone he wasn't watching for, someone he hadn't considered any sort of threat. It was Tay who'd come up with the idea and when he'd told New, the younger and laughed so hard he nearly puked.

"Ow! P'Tay! P'Off is going to lose his mind! P'Pak? Really? Have you seen him? Have you seen how he treats Gun? LOOKS at Gun? TALKS ABOUT Gun?" Shaking his head. "You're cra... Hu, it's genius! He's perfect."

"Exactly." Tay beamed proudly and nods his head. "So we tell Pak when we're in the area he's filming and have him stop by to see Off's lil GunGun." He wiggled his brows.

Newwie shook his head, "You're a fucking mastermind, Daddy." He whispered shivering. He loved that raw powerful look on his Dom's face. Tay's nostrils flared as his pupils dilated and lust raced through his body.

"Come with me Baby Boy. I think I have some games we should play." He tugged his pretty sub up, leading him to their bedroom.

888

Now Tay and New were watching avidly as Off tried to make Pak's head explode with what Tay was going to assume was his sudden mastery of 'the Force'. In the other side of the stage, Gun was reading through the script for the MC's when the striking young man took the stairs two at a time before wrapping his arms around Gun from behind hugging tightly exclaiming happily. "Gummie-BEAR!"

Gun had stiffened when was enveloped in a warm tight hug from a much larger frame, most people simply didn't do that unless Papii gave the nod and Papii was not here. Then he heard the nickname and burst into a loud laugh that carried across the empty auditorium, catching attention from the scattered cast and crew. "P'Pak! How did you get here?" Spinning in the arms he hugged tightly pushing into the other to breathe in the lovely cologne the elder wore, "You still wear the brand I bought you? Surely someone's bought you something new by now?" He frowned tipping his head up, not even aware they were wrapped up tightly in each other's arms under a bright stage light for perfect viewing of everyone in the room.

Off didn't even realize he had murder in his eyes or that he had his hands in fists as he watched the tall man saunter down the aisle to the stage, get onto it, and then just drape himself over Atthaphan. He most certainly didn't clench his jaw or growl at the nickname and joyous response from his tiny partner. It wasn't until he saw a fiercely whispering Krist, Singto, Tay, and Newwie that he moved to them. "Who the fuck is that?"

As soon as Krist saw P'Pak enter the room and spot Gun he knew there was trouble, spinning he didn't care that his Lion was meant to be studying for a big test when he got back, this was a disaster that could turn fucking bloody. Not bothering to knock, Krist burst in and noted he was at his laptop so he grabbed his boyfriend's wrist, "Come on, the paper can wait! P'Pak is here and going straight for GUN!"

"P'Who? What do you mean going for Gu... Pak? The one who played his boyfriend and has nothing but praise and compliments that make him all flustered and blushy, THAT P'Pak? Oh, what the HELL? How did he find out we are even here?"

He groaned as he stepped into the room and glared seeing Tay and New grinning at each other as they looked back and forth between Off and the two on stage. "Wild guess? The Devil&Angel couple." Krist huffed, "New used to be so sweet. Tay is a bad influence on him." He muttered as he followed toward duo.

"What did you two do?" Singto hissed, glancing at the stage with worry as he saw Gun press his face into the other man's chest in a stomach droppingly familiar way. Fuck that was not going to be a good thing if Off saw it. Glancing over he noted that of course, his P'Off had the man missed nothing when it came to that Smol.

Tay rolled his eyes, "Calm down Sing, something had to be done. Pak was perfect to help us get Ai'Off's head out of his ass. If he doesn't do something he will lose N'Gun." The other argued almost petulantly. He didn't even want to think about what would happen if Gun started seeing someone else.

Kit thunked his head on his lover's shoulder, "Singtuan, make it better before it goes all... explodey." He whimpered sounding far too upset for the Lion's liking. It never boad well for anyone who upset his smol. He scowled at Tay, before pulling Krist around and into his arms. "We'll figure something out." He promised before looking up as Off asked who the man holding Gun was.

Newwie grinned, "You've never seen Love Love Me sometimes called Love Is Coming 2? It's a movie P'Gun and P'Pak did together." He offered up the information just as the two started down to the edge of the stage. Off hadn't taken his eyes off the pair and his eyes narrowed the further away they got.

"Let's go to lunch, I haven't seen you for months!" Pak pouted pulling out the puppy eyes.

Gun huffed, "Stop that! Not the puppy eyes." He whined pouting back and crossed his arms, easily falling back into their playful banter. "Fine, fine..." They'd headed toward the edge of the stage to go before Gun stilled and stiffened. "Wait! Papii and I were to have lunch together. I have to tell him so he won't worry." Spinning Gun started looking around.

Off turned his head enough to look as if he were involved in the conversation with their friends and was surprised when Gun came up to him, "Papii! I'm going to lunch with P'Pak today. I'll be back after ok?"

Raising a brow Off looked up over Gun's shoulder as the younger tiptoed per usual to reach his neck. Tipping to the side, Off smirked at the other actor, 'that's right he left you and came to let me know where he was going and kiss me. so fuck you.' he couldn't help the triumph that stirred in his gut and soothed the earlier ugliness he'd refused to acknowledge until Gun was back at his side. "Er, I've got to go over my script and the new changes again anyway."

Stepping back, Gun's hands went to his hips and he pursed his lips, voice taking on that reprimanding and concerned tone that amused and warmed Off. "PAPII!!! You can not skip lunch."

"I'll eat if I have time and remember. Promise." Off smirked at his Babii, he was teasing but couldn't help but be more than satisfied with the result.

Throwing his hands up the beautiful man sighed, "No! Just wait for me to come back, I'll bring you lunch and you will eat when I get back." He gave the other a tight hug before waving as he spun. "Bye, P's, Ai'Kit and Ai'Newwie. Papii, I'll introduce you to P'Pak another time so you know who I was with next time ok?"

8888

A/N:

SOOOO Sorry for the long wait lovely readers. My real life got the better of me, as I explained in my profile post thing. I hope this chapter was worth the wait I put you through. I appreciate all of your words of encouragement, comments on the chapters and ideas, as well as your votes for these stories.

~Tali