Chapter 5 (18+)

88888

Chapter 5:

Off was glaring at his phone. Evidentally him being away for a few days had left Gun with too much time on his hands and with Singto busy with school and work Krist had the same problem. The two had decided to fill that time together and now he was having to read about fucking Ghost-Ships. KristGun, seriously, had people lost it? It had been bad enough when New and Gun would play around with him and Tay about leaving them for each other and starting a new imagined pairing. This, however, was just stupid, he didn't even want to think of what Singto was going to say or do for that matter when he saw this.

Walking through the entry toward the elevators he made his way to the office. Once inside he made straight for Gun's desk and frowned when he found it empty. So he went to his own desk and found it empty as well, turning he moved to Krist's station and just glared at what he saw, Gun was leaning over the other boy's shoulders and they were doing something or watching something on the computer together. It was crap like this ending up on IG or Lives that was causing the ghostship stuff.

Instead of saying anything, Off went back to his desk and settled in going through emails first, waiting to see how long it took Gun to notice him. As the minutes ticked by he got slowly more irritated.

It was then that he heard Gun. "Didn't you say P'Sing was going to be extra busy with school and filming this week so he wouldn't be checking IG or twitter?"

"Uh-hu, why?" Krist looked up frowning.

Biting his lip Gun answered, "He just commented on my IG KristGun vid. just said, interesting. That was all." The smaller boys eyes were wide. "He's gonna kill me isn't he?"

Krist's phone pinged telling him he had a text and he nervously picked up the cell. "Nope, he's going to kill me." He swallowed. Gun leaned over reading the text. (Kit. Condo. NOW.) "Do you think Papii will be as mad?"

Gun snorted rolling his eyes. "Don't be stupid." Off's back straightened, why the hell did he think Off wouldn't be mad? "At least not the way P'Singto is. If he's mad it's probably because he'll consider it as putting our couple in danger. I'll probably get a lecture about being unprofessional." The smaller boy sighed and Krist could see the sadness in his eyes.

Sitting back in his chair a little Off pondered, was that what this was? What he had been feeling? Irritation over Gun's lack of responsible behavior? It wasn't like GMM hadn't separated imagined couples before. Just look and New. Gun was probably right, Off hadn't been upset that his Babii was spending all his time with someone else and claiming a new ship with the other. Instead, he was unhappy over the lack of thought in how it could affect their work. Gun was definitely right too, he would be receiving a good talking too.

Groaning Krist sent a text back that he was leaving the office. Then packed up his things. "I've got to go before this gets worse." He stepped around the cubical wall and blinked, "P'Off?"

"PAPII!" Gun shot around Krist a bright smile on his face taking seconds before he was hugging the older man tightly from behind. "You're back! Why didn't you tell me? I wasn't far you could have found me. I thought you weren't coming till tomorrow."

"I think you need to sit down so we can have a little talk N'Atthaphan." Gun and Krist both winced it was never good when the P's brought out proper names.

Krist waved, "I'm going to leave now. I have to brave a Lion's den." He pouted a little.

"Good luck!" Gun called out. "If you're lucky you'll just get eaten." Gun winked before giggling. His words causing Krist to flush and leave quickly.