Chapter 12

88888

Chapter 12

The thing with Off was that when it came to mistakes that hurt people and would cause problems with their friendships they tended to be small things easily gotten over sometimes in as little as just a few minutes to cool down, not when it came to Gun. With Gun, Off only made the huge stupid painful to them both kind of mistakes. He knew this was going to be one of those mistakes already before he even came in contact with Gun not because the younger man wasn't answering his phone but because if Gun wasn't answering his phone he likely still at the office, asleep, and waiting for Off to come and get him. "DAMN IT!"

He screeched into the underground parking lot and headed for the elevators. Eyes widening as he stilled disbelieving what he was seeing because there was no way fucking Pak was at GMM at this hour getting onto the closing elevator. "FUCKER!" His blood had run cold. 

Had Gun woken up? Had he not seen Off trying to get ahold of him frantically? Then his blood started boiling, had he called that ass hole to come and get him without so much as letting Off know? Violently he stabbed at the elevator button until the doors opened and he was fuming by the time he'd made it to the office floor. He needed to keep his head or Gun would leave with Pak and not even hear him out, he needed Gun to hear him out or he'd get iced out.

Gun had indeed fallen asleep waiting for his Papii sitting up with his script in his lap, with his head cocked at an awkward angle, and legs curled up under him so they were now asleep and cramping. P'Singto was gently shaking him awake while asking Krist where Papii was only; for Krist to tell him Papii had left hours ago. That was like a bucket of ice water falling over Gun and he was instantly wide-eyed and hissing as he stretched his legs standing without thinking first.

"He left?" Gun couldn't stop how his voice cracked looking at the younger of the two just as Pak entered the room curiously.

"Hey! Here you are, one of the staff said I could find you in here." He grinned brightly.

Less than a half a minute later he was followed by Papii who hadn't needed to go to staff to locate his Babii's favorite hideaway. "Gun you ok? You aren't answering your phone!"

Spinning to Off's voice as if no one else was in the room Gun seemed to tense, Singto had seen this version of their the nong only once when Fiat had gotten caught making a joke about his sex life. "You FORGOT me?"

The three other men in the room might have expected those words to be said with hurt but Off had expected the icy tone. He'd been thinking fast the whole way there for an excuse and there was only one he could come up with that wouldn't involve admitting he found out Gun fucked himself with sex toys and blanked out until he arrived home and came out of it this much later. 

"I got an emergency call to go into the bank and deal with some stuff. Once I was done I was so tired I just auto-piloted home, I didn't even get my script I rushed there. I'm really sorry, Gun. Forgive me, na?" At least his apology was sincere and he did autopilot home completely out of it. "When I realized I hadn't let you know I started calling as I got in the car and drove right over."

Gun's shoulder's started to relax and the fire left his eyes before he looked at his phone. "PAPII! These are texts! You were texting while DRIVING not calling!" Rushing over he started smacking the other man on his arms and chest while scolding him for being stupid and reckless. "You knew I would be here! Even mad I wouldn't have stayed the night and not have at least let P'Kwang know I got home safe!" Who they both knew would instantly turn around tell Off that Gun was safe before ruthlessly scolding him.

Once the assault and battery portion of being forgiven had been completed Off snagged Gun's bag from the end of the sofa his smol liked to curl up in, "Come on you have to be tired and hungry. Let's get you home?" Gun sighed as he was gently tucked up into his Papii in a rare show of public affection from Off allowing the elder to start steering him out as he yawned. "Did Papii eat?"

"No, once the shower woke me up I threw on clothes and came for you, Nong." Off swallowed, he was a dirty no good lying liar, but not hurting or fighting with Gun was worth it. He would feel guilty about being a bastard and a liar but he hadn't made Gun hurt, hadn't embarrassed him, and hadn't fought with him which inevitably made Gun twice as miserable as it made Off. "What do you want to eat? We'll pick something up and go back to the condo." 

Gun just nodded as he yawned again. "Something easy we can maybe just order in and meet it there? I'm too tired to stop, Papii." His tone was pouting gaining him a gentle squeeze from the elder.

Leading his Babii out Papii shot his friend a look that basically ordered the other 'Top' to deal with the other problem. Singto had just rolled his eyes and nodded as he wondered how he was going to do that. Once the two were gone he looked over at Pak and sighed but before he or Pak could speak, Krist did. "You don't stand a chance. He hasn't dated since midway through filming Puppy Honey 2. He told me today."

Pak gave a small smile and shrugged, "I think I knew that. He's even more different with his Papii in private than in public." Glancing at the door again Pak sighed. "Guess I was hoping he might have a little room for someone else in his heart. Someone who knows he wants him. Unfortunately, I think P'Off might be close to figuring that out and then the rest of us can basically fuck off."

"Oh, you can ALL pretty please do that now. I don't think GMMTV management will be pleased if Ai'Off gets arrested for murder." Singto sighs because, from what Tay had told him and the little he'd seen, Off was becoming more and more possessive of Gun. Kit snorted before giggling next to him.

"Sorry, P'Pak you seem like a nice guy, you just had bad timing." The younger of the couple smiled at the other man.

Nodding Pak shrugged. "Well, I'm going to head out. Hopefully, next time I see you, things will be more pleasant and far less hostile."

Once Pak was gone the couple gathered their own things and went down to the car. Inside Krist turned to Singto. "Gun says he uses sex toys. What are sex toys?" Singto choaked on air before looking at his Kit wide-eyed and mouth opened.

"First, you can't just go around telling other people very private things about other people like that! Second, I'll show you when we get home on the computer." Great! Now he was fucking hard and still had to drive them back to his condo. Krist buckled up and smirked out the window as his distracted boyfriend drove them to his apartment, instead of Krist to his parent's house like originally planned. As if he didn't know what sex toys were.

88888

A/N:

The inspiration for this came to me while in the middle of working on Precious and reading. I hope you enjoyed it! Please vote and comment! I love knowing what you think about where this is going.

~Tali