Chapter 3

888

Chapter 3:

New walked in and blew the bangs off his head. "We are going to have a serious problem in a minute." He told everyone in the room his eyes wide and worried. Krist sat up from where he'd had his head pillowed on Singto's thigh trying to get some rest because it wasn't often that New sounded like this. "So, P'Tay is here. He was meant to come with Gun and it looks like Gun might not be coming for a while." He bit his lip the worry written all over his face.

"Why does that not seem like that's everything, N'New?" Guy glanced around wondering if he was the only one reading more.

Scratching the back of his neck he whimpered. "Gun was hurt. I don't know how bad, but P'Tay just said that he isn't supposed to talk about it because it was an accident and not to bring it up to P'Off." Which was practically code for whoever did this was someone who would make Off very angry to know was involved.

"I don't think any of us should keep anything from P'Off but since none of us know what happened or who was involved there isn't much we can answer to." Singto reasoned but silently he worried for his friend and their Nong. His own Nong was obviously upset hearing that his friend had gotten hurt. The question was, could he do anything to help?

New scratched at his neck and pouted slightly, it was then Tay came in and smiled at everyone, before going right to back hug New tightly. "He's fine, walking is just a bit of a problem right now so the doctor told him to rest at home."

"Ow! Ai'Tay. Who's not walking well?" Looking around Off frowned, he'd come in with the coffee that his Nong's had requested when he'd run to get his own and only heard a bit of what was said. "Where's N'Gun?" He swallowed.

Tay winced and groaned hiding his face in New's neck. "Ai'Off. Come on, he's fine. He just wants you to focus on work and... ah!" Off pulled Tay away from New giving him a rather cold look. "Fine! Fine! A fan got a little, overzealous when they saw him at a mall shopping alone and tried to pull on him Nong fell back and tripped on a stair twisting his ankle badly enough he has to stay off it."

"A fan? One of our Babiis? Hurt him?" Off felt both shocked and furious. "Why didn't anyone tell me? No never mind." Pulling his phone out Off hit speed dial and. "Nong'Gun Atthaphan! How long did you plan to lie to me?"

"Ow, Papii it's not lying!" Gun argued wheedling a little.

Making a scoffing noise"You get attacked and hurt by our own fans and don't tell me? Lie of omission. First, you keep secrets and then you try to have my friends keep secrets too?" He was scolding the younger voice hard and face full of anger.

Singto couldn't help but feel a little proud of his friend, he'd never have believed Off capable of scolding his nongs. Off tended to spoil the younger boys in his opinion. Not that N'Gun didn't rightly deserve this telling off. Had his Kit done this he might have actually spanked his cute ass. Thankfully his Turtle was just mischievous.

Gun whimpered pulling out the wide sweet eyes over the camera phone. "Papii, I just didn't want you to worry about me. I wanted you to concentrate on work." He tried to reason. "And it's not that hurt, just twisted. I'll be better soon. Mae'Off is going to come to stay with you for now."

"Mae, checked on you?" Off asked instantly and smiled when Gun just nodded smiling at him brightly. "Fine, tell P'Kwang to make sure you follow the doctor's orders and forget shopping when you come here." His voice was once sterner.

"OW! PAPII!!" Pouting Gun whined, turning on the cute sweet charm he usually oozed. "I'm sorry, na! Please take me shopping? I promise not to do it again. Na, na, na, na? I was looking so forward to it and following the doctor's orders so well so I can come to play with Papii sooner."

Tay held up three fingers and silently lowered them one by one for the room to see. "Er, er. Fine, but you have to be good. This better never happen again."

"YAY! I promise, Papii. I'll be the best Babii!" He leaned in kissing the phone. "I have to go, I'm supposed to be signing our new photo book. I miss you, Papii." After hanging up Off fell into a chair and took a long drink from his straw letting out a deep sigh he closed his eyes and let his head fall back.

"Sucker." Tay laughed finally. Off just shot him the middle finger.

88888

Double update! For the record that's not normal for me. But I had the idea already and it was partially written so I decided to just finish it and post it. :) I hope you liked it and decide to vote and comment!