Chapter 19

88888

Chapter 19:

Shaking his head in bewilderment Gun sat at the table with Krist and New. The three had agreed to meet up for lunch since new schedules had made it hectic to get together. "You aren't even going to believe the script summary Mae gave me and who she wants to play in it."

Looking at one another with worry in their eyes before looking back at Gun, New asked. "Want to tell us about it then?"

"It's a high school coming of age comedy romantic drama thing. I don't... I don't even know where to start except to say I'm supposed to play a high school student." Gun stopped speaking to glare at his friends when they snickered. "And Tay is meant to be my Guardian-Angel."

Krist's mouth fell open, "What? Tay? Tay Tawan is supposed to play an ANGEL?" Newwie reached out, smacking the back of his head. "Hey! Come on; even you have to admit that of all the people at GMMtv Tay isn't exactly the first you'd think of when you hear the words 'co-starring as the Guardian-Angel'!"

"He has a point, New. I mean when I heard it I thought Mae was joking. Pet as my Guardian-Angel might give me nightmares. The idea of the pranks and other crap he'd pull makes my head hurt." Gun added a small frown on his lips. His phone rang, and Gun picked up, not even asking before telling Papii where they were and who he was with. "Er, er, we'll wait." Hanging up, he smiled brightly.

"Papii's on his way?" Krist chirped knowingly, laughing when Gun threw his napkin at the other's face.

Thankfully they had been seated in a sectioned off area of the restaurant, and when Off came around the partition, he was followed by Singto and Tay, both of whom quickly dropped kisses on their boyfriends. To Singto and Krist's surprise Off pressed his own kiss to Gun's temple and instead of getting a chair to add as the other two newcomers had, he just lifted the tinier man and settled Gun on his lap.

"Why didn't we get invites?" Tay asked with a frown.

"Originally it was meant just to be us three, then his Papii called and poof we're six." Krist smiled at his Tuan. "Besides I thought you would be busy with filming today." The elder pressed another kiss to his lover's temple after he'd gotten that answer. It amazed him some days how patient and understanding Krist was with his crazy schedule.

Nodding New smiled toward his own boyfriend, "Heard you were going to film something today and thought you'd be busy."

"Ahh, yeah, that's tomorrow, Baby." He chuckled, shaking his head before looking at Gun Tay's smile, turning wicked. "So, I hear I'm going to be your Guardian-Angel?"

"That sounds like a fucking nightmare." Off looked up from the menu he'd been whispering with Gun over to give Tay a look of horror.

Gun's shoulder's sagged in relief. "THANK YOU! That's what I said. I probably won't have a restful sleep for weeks."

"Sure you will just start getting laid." Tay's smile became even more wicked, and he wiggled his brows at the younger. The words made Singto choke on the water he'd been sipping as he looked between Tay and Off worried that one was about to kill the other.

"And that is why you will make a terrible Guardian-Angel. What kind of advice is that to give?" Gun shakes his head sighing. "P'Tay, how about we both agree to turn down the project and let it mentally scar some of the other guys? Then we can laugh at and tease them."

Frowning Tay considered then nodded. "Deal, I just love how my Pet thinks."

"Nope, you're my Pet today. That means you're paying for lunch." Glancing over his shoulder, Gun smiled, "What do you want to eat Papii my Pet is paying?" Tay groaned thumping his head against his lover's shoulder.

88888

A/N:

Short and sweet and silly but I dreamt it, so you get it. *shrugs* Ask not how my brain works... I just roll with it. -- Remember to VOTE & COMMENT!!!