Chapter 15

88888

Ch 15:

Krist's nightmare had come true. Gun had started pulling away from Off and everything was tense not just in their little family but even at the office. While the young actor was off doing Gifted he'd started calling the elder P'Off instead of his usual Papii and at some point, the kisses and constant cuddling had slowed to a serious minimum. Even calls and texts were becoming less and less and Off was starting to show his frustration.

It all sort of came to a head however during a practice where Gun had stopped by to visit and drop something off to New. The entire group watched in shock as Off tilted his head for his regular kiss to the neck only for Gun to wave, smile and walk out of the door. Off's jaw had dropped and a number of the others in the room had gasped.

"Man, what the hell did you do?" Gunsmile looked at the elder in total shock his voice holding nothing short of fear.

Throwing his hands up Off looked at the other. "I have no damn idea. Everything was fine and then he goes on this project and it's like... like I have some sort of disease!"

"Peng, he's pulling away from you." Oaujun sighed he was just over all of this and really talking to Fiat who was currently filming with Gun had let some things slip. "You can't be that stupid or blind. So just, I don't know, talk to him and work it out or let him get over you."

"WH-WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?" New and Sing rushed to stop Off from charging their fellow cast member. "Get over... fuck you." He tugged from the hold storming out of the practice room.

Krist rubbed his hand through his hair. "You know there's a reason we never said anything. First, it wasn't our place, it was P'Gun's. Second, P'Off needed to come to his own realizations or he's just gonna hide from them. I have no desire to deal with P'Off in a gay panic." He was now scowling at the other man.

Off was now up on the main floor of the offices searching out the smaller man. Finding him standing by Jenny's desk the two whispering and laughing over something. Shaking his head, Off walked over sliding his hand into Gun's. Both Gun and Jenny looked up with wide round eyes, Off Jumpol was not just holding someone's hand he had been the one to initiate it. "Come with me." He dragged Gun out of the main office toward the smaller room Gun had previously been found sleeping in.

People stopped to stare seeing the two with linked hands. Shutting the door and even locking it Off turned to the younger boy. "This has to, no I NEED this to stop. What, Nong, are you really trying to get over me?" He whispered. Holding Gun's hand had made his heart want to explode, he hadn't even realized how much he'd missed the smaller man but just having their hands linked had felt like a missing piece of his puzzle was returned to him. "You don't get to do this to me Atthaphan. You don't get to break down every defense and wall and then just take it all away." He reached out. "I'm... I'm trying to figure it all out ok. I'm sorry it's taking me so long."

"Papii." Off found himself with his arms full of crying Gun and as much as he hated the other's tears he felt his entire being relax when he heard that single word and felt Gun back in his arms. "I'm sorry, Papii. I just didn't know what else to do. I was... sometimes it hurts but being cold to Papii and away from Papii hurt too."

Sighing Off shook his head looking down and wiping the tears away. "Didn't we once agree not to be apart from each other for too long?" He watched Gun nod. "And haven't I told you that a day without my kiss just feels wrong?" Smiling Gun nodded again. "So how the hell long did you think I was going to let this go on?"

Looking back down Gun sniffled and played with his shirt. "Papii missed me?"

"Babii. You were about to drive me crazy with his stuff. Can we agree never to do it again please?" Off ran his hands through his hair. Going up on his tiptoes Gun pressed a soft kiss to Off's neck making the elder man smile for the first time in days. "Come on, I still have practice and I'm not letting you out of my site."

Fiat entered the practice room ten minutes after seeing Off dragging Gun through the hall. "So, um, I just saw the strangest thing. P'Off was holding Ai'Gun's hand in the hall."

The entire room stilled looking at the younger man. Newwie snorting, "Nong, did you get hit in the head or something?" Twenty minutes later the two men in question did in fact walk in holding hands and whispering to one another.

88888

A/N:

I want to thank everyone who not only wished me well but supported me while I've been away because of my illness. I am out of the hospital FINALLY and able to write once more. I'd also like to thank all the lovely readers who vote and comment. Reading them has really been a great boon and boost for me.