Chapter 14

88888

Ch: 14

Off was frowning at his phone and chewing his bottom lip, he'd been trying to get a hold of Gun for almost an hour with no response. That just wasn't like Gun at all, especially when they were separated due to schedules. Finally, he gave up and called Gun's manager. "Ow, I can't get in touch with Gun, do you know what's up?"

Groaning the woman on the other end really didn't want to have to be the one to tell Off this. "He's at home asleep. I had a doctor come and he's on an IV right now. He passed out on set, he's been sick for a couple of days and never told anyone." She admitted with a sigh. Gun was great at taking care of other people, not so much himself. He never wanted to disappoint the people he worked with, worked for, and most especially his fans so he would try to push himself to work through almost everything.

Standing up from the conference room chair so fast he shocked Tay, New, Sing, and Krist. "WHAT? What do you mean IV?" There was panic in his voice. Shaking his head Papii moved for the door not saying anything to his fellow actors, getting his bag and keys. "I'll be right there with some soup. Does he need anything else? Do I need to pick up some medicine or prescriptions?"

The woman seemed very relieved that Off was coming as well as his offer to get the medications the doctor had prescribed so she wouldn't have to leave Gun alone. "Just text me all the information, I'll take care of everything." He promised her making right for the elevators.

Tay caught up with Off, grabbing his arm, New was just behind him wide-eyed and worried. "Hey, who's on an IV? Gun? What's going on man?"

"Yeah, evidently he passed out on set today, he's been sick for a couple of days and didn't say anything. Now he's at home but a doctor came and has put him on fluids." Off ran fingers through his hair. "Look I'm going over there. I'll let you know how he's doing later ok?" Turning he made for the garage.

As soon as he was in the lobby he put a call in for Gun's favorite soup so it would be ready for him to pick up and then made for the pharmacy. Gathering the things that the doctor said Gun would need, as well as a few Off was sure the younger would want... such as his favorite fruit ice and Gatorade, as well as a rather cute plushie Off was sure would make Gun feel better, he paid quickly. After getting the doctor prescribed items as well as the items Dr. Off prescribed he headed directly to Gun's apartment.

On the way he called Gun's little sister, telling her the situation and insisting she stay at his condo or with a friend so she didn't get sick which would only upset Gun more. By the time she'd agreed he had arrived and was heading inside without even needing to know. "OW! Off, you scared me. Do you have your own code? Oh lord, what all did you get?" The woman looked at the various bags he was carrying.

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing." Off Put the medication and soup on the tray with water. Then took the stuffy under his arm winking at her before heading to the room. "Gungun. Babii, you are in so much trouble." He whispered putting the tray on the table and toy by his knee as he knelt. "You aren't sleeping, I know you acting."

Groaning Gun turned his face into his pillow. "P'Off, I'm not wearing makeup!"

"I've seen you first thing in the morning, Babii. Look at me. You need to take your medicine. I brought your favorite soup too... and something special if you take your meds."

Gun peaked out. "Medicine is icky." He pouted and sniffled. "I don't want, they already poked me." He whimpered trying to make himself pathetic.

"Uh, yeah I heard. Because you're a brat who doesn't take care of himself as he should. Now sit up and take your medicine, I'll help you eat the soup." Off promised and manhandled the smaller boy up against his chest, after he'd gotten into the bed.

"Papii... I don't want..." He whined trying to turn away from the medication that Off was insistent he takes.

"Then you don't want this either?" Off held up the soft velvety rabbit. "I guess I could give him to someone else if you don't want to take your medicine, na..." It was pure black male of the worst kind and it worked instantly.

Gun downed the medication making all the icky faces one would expect of a child no more than five years old. Once he was done he snatched the plushy from Off and pouted. "You are a cheater." Huffing he snuggled into Off's chest and before the first episode of Krist's new series had finished Gun's fever was down and he was cuddling his rabbit against Off's chest fast asleep. Off was content knowing Gun was doing better and turned the sound down as he ran his finger's through the little one's hair.

88888

A/N:

It's short and long-awaited I know. I'm sorry about that. Real Life has been kicking my butt. So I beg for understanding and hope you enjoyed this chapter of OffGun love. As always I appreciate and love the votes and adore hearing your comments, they keep a story alive!