.4

0112918

Adri's pov

"Aye come on pleaseeeeeeee" I begged her.
"Don't be that rude please please. Win it for meeeee" I whined as I waited with the basketball in my hands.

She rolled her eyes grabbed it, dribbled it , and shot it. She made 3 scores. "Wooooooooo" I jumped up and down.

"What would you like ma'am? You get to take a big one so which?"

"Mmmmm can i take that one?" I pointed to the big light brown teddy bear. The staff got it and passed it to me.

"Thank you" I grabbed it and walked with maya.

"You know I'm soo soooo sooooo happy you won this for me" we watched the ocean view.

"De nada hermosa" she leaned against the rail and watched me.

I smile softly and try to cover it. "Why you covering your smile hermosa?" She leaned up to me and put a strand of hair behind my ear.

"What? I'm not covering my smile" I tried to play it cool. "I'm just feeling my warmth"

Oh lawd, why did I say that ? I feel stupid now.

Maya's pov

She so pretty. I could just kiss her right now so bad. I could have her in my arms right now so bad. I could explore every inch of that precious body of hers. But I need to control myself.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Come on hermosa," I got closer. "Porque mientes?"

She started to get all red and cheeky. I just smile more admiring her. Fuck she's so pretty I swear.

"I am so so not lying. Tu no digas mentiras" i scoff and laugh softly as I look away. "Yo mentiras? Nah I wouldn't lie to you, especially you." I smile.

Okay okay i can't take it no more. I just want to kiss her so bad. I just need her so bad.

I gently lean up closer to her, I put my hand on her cheek and caress it. I softly smile and I could hear her breathing slow down.

I slowly kissed her, gently and softly. In her response I was shocked. She kissed me back, dropped her bear on the floor, and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I kissed her one last time and pulled away but still stayed closer to her. I smiled at her.

"I didn't really expect that" she looks up at me. "But I enjoyed it" she smiles. She licked her lips softly and then looked up at me.

"Your really-" I got cut off by her lips on mine. She kissed me again and I respond by kissing her back. This time the kiss had more action , a little bit more of force which came from her. Im surprised but I kept kissing her.

We both pull away to catch air. I look at her and she stated to blush like crazy.

Ooouu nah this girl is going to make me crazy for her.

Only if she knew I actually was.... would she still want me for me or for the other?

Adri's pov

Ahhhhh we just kissed. She kissed me first and I kissed back. And then I kissed her again. But her lips against mine are like everything I could've asked for.

"You were going to say something but I cut you off sorry" I look down embarrassed.

"Aye aye it's okay" she hooks her finger on my chin and makes me look up at her.

"I was going to say that your like really really pretty wait" she shook her head. "My bad not pretty your really gorgeous"

I smile and blush again. I felt my face heat up. "Well thank you"

I kiss her cheek softly.  "Aye how do you feel now?" She chuckles. "Does your head still hurt? Do you have a headache still hermosa?"

I bite my lip softly. "Yeah I still have a headache" I lick my lips softly.

"Oh really?" She brushes her thumb against my lips.

"Mhm,yeah" I nod softly as I close my eyes.

She kissed me softly,gently, but with lust. I responded back by kissing her. I just want her kisses so bad.

She bit my lip softly as she pulled away. I gasped but she quickly kissed me and added her tongue. We both fought for dominance but clearly she won.

I got worried that someone would see us but we were at a part where no one really goes. She pulled back and kissed her way down to my neck.

She gently started to kiss and suck my on my neck. Her lips on my skin was the best feeling in the world. Oh god. She found my sweet spot and started sucking on it gently at first.

She then started to bite my skin and It felt like she was going to leave me a hickey. The more she started to suck on my neck I wanted to moan so bad.

"Mm-" i covered my mouth quickly to not let it out.

"It's okay hermosa you can let it out"

I slowly took off my hand from my mouth and let out a moan as I ran one of my hands through her hair.

She then backed up and smiled. She kept looking at my neck for some reason.

"Did you leave me a hickey?" I scrunch my nose.

"No no no you mean did I leave you hickeys" she made the s so clear.

I smile and shake my head softly. I pick up my bear and started to walk. I walked up the stairs to the main part of the pier.

"Why don't you come over?" She insisted as we walked together. "Maybe your head won't hurt anymore" she chuckles softly.

I act like I'm thinking about it real good. "Mmmmm"
I look away. "Ummmm" i kept faking it. "Okay" I look at her.

She smiles and we both head back to her car.

____________________________________

Alr so this is something and I did like it. Sorry if theirs some in-correction. Like and comment ! :)