.22

0201019

Maya pov

"Hermosa" I called across the room.

"Yes maya?" She yelled from the bathroom. I walked over to her and leaned against the doorway.

"You look so beautiful, Hermosa" I smile.

"You look beautiful also" She gave me a smile as she looked at me through the mirror.

"Are you ready?" I asked. I kept on watching her. She was just doing her eyebrows now.

"I don't know why you do your eyebrows, you already have good ones" I shake my head playfully.

"Well I like doing my eyebrows and now I'm done" she turned around and looked at me.

I put my phone in my front pocket and grabbed her hand and lead us outside. We walked to the garage and the garage door opens.

"Since I'm taking you out for a date, I want you too choose out of the cars" The lights turn on inside the garage.

She looked around. Amused.

"Why me? It's your cars ba- maya" She looked down and blushed.

"Well I want you to pick, now which? You want to go in a motorcycle? Truck like the hummer? A car like a GT or a Lamborghini?" I look at her.

"Can we go in that" She pointed to a neon blue 66 Lamborghini Aventador SV Roadster.

"Anything you want Hermosa" I walk us over there. Open her door up and let her in. I walk over to my side and get in. I drive out the garage and pass the outside gates.

"Are you going tell me where we are going?" She leaned her back against the door and stared at me. My eyes looked at her quickly and then I faced back to the road.

"Don't worry about it. You'll know when we get there" I drove faster, passing the cars. Getting some honks.

"Go slow maya" She sounded slightly frightened.

"Oh come on Adriana, you drive fast Also" i softly laughed. "Plus it's my car"

"Well yes but we're in the freeway right now"

"And on the freeway you can go fast, well a certain limit" I take an exit getting off the freeway.

"Maya where are we going." She crosses her arms.

We stopped at a red light. I kept on looking at the road and lean my hand on her inner thigh and squeeze it.

"Ya Hermosa cálmate" I remove my hand from her and drive away as the light turned green.

We finally arrived to the place I brought her.

"You brought me to Los Hernandez?" She squealed as she lighten her mood up. I came up to the valet parking. They opened her door and I got off. I walk to her side and wrap my arm around her waist as we walk.